Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transfer Window verdict - Changed your mind ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I haven't changed my mind, no. That said, this is an inaccurate opening post. It's already been pointed out that the mentioned White and Lamptey were already with us, but it's also worth flagging up that Welbeck was signed outside the window.
On top of this, there are all sorts of younger signings -- Zeqiri, Moder, Karbownik, Enema Ella, among others -- that I'm excited to see over the next few years, hoping that our academy and scouting continues to flourish.
Back to the question: Lallana and Veltman were great additions to the squad, bringing class and experience. With the closure of the window in early October, it was obvious we were a forward short, but that subsequently got addressed, and all things are looking swimmingly good.

Happy to think we have an enema in the squad. That should ease any blockages towards a better future.....

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I was hugely critical of our business in the transfer window based purely around our lack of options up front. The signing of Welbeck has completely vindicated my criticisms as we can all see the difference having that option has given us.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Reda Khedra on a free too. He's been impressive in the U23 so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here