Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-30/11

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Said there was a slight tug on shirt but nothing to warrant the fall. If I remember rightly the prick grabbed his face same as last week. As he’s not very well known it won’t get the publicity but he’s one of the worst I’ve seen...!
The rolling around holding his ankle for two minutes in the game against us was really, really poor.

When the replay showed that March didn't actually touch him and it was just the ball that hit his leg (while he was mid dive) it was even more damning.

Retrospective red cards should be issued for this standard of cheating.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I do think Villa are the worst for it - which is a huge statement given CPFC2010 and Burnley play in this division... 2 masters of shit football AND cheating (time-wasting being the go-to one for those)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Quite. I’ve been saying it for ages, the decision to make Mings a regular member of the England squad is not just a bit odd, it’s totally negligent. Just because he’s left footed.

He’s not even at Premier League level, he’s totally out of his depth there. He’s a Championship full back. I can’t think of another England player less deserving of a cap, ever. And I include Carlton Palmer, Jay Boothroyd and Gavin McCann in that list.

I just don't get it. He's totally useless. And I agree, even Palmer was better.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
JC having a problem keeping his bias out of an argument with GN over game timings

JC getting it wrong on the five subs rule....small clubs like Brighton wanted it

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
For once I enjoyed the banter between Carragher and Neville. Quite heated and was surprised when Neville said something like "What Klopp is doing is exactly the same as Fergie 18 years ago!" Stopped Carra in his tracks. Carra blustered about Klopp wanting the best for the players and Neville saying No he wants the best for Liverpool like Fergie wanted the best for Man U. Think he won that one.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
For once I enjoyed the banter between Carragher and Neville. Quite heated and was surprised when Neville said something like "What Klopp is doing is exactly the same as Fergie 18 years ago!" Stopped Carra in his tracks. Carra blustered about Klopp wanting the best for the players and Neville saying No he wants the best for Liverpool like Fergie wanted the best for Man U. Think he won that one.
Neville always beats Carra in a debate because, although GN loves Man U, he stays objective and impartial. Whereas JC can't remove his Liverpool specs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here