Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tier Two for most of England

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Haven't been able to get online, but is anywhere tier 1?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seems very harsh this on hospitality, especially restaurants

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going to be a fantastic atmosphere with 2,000 fans in the Amex

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Why couldn't they just provide a simple colour coded map of the country rather than a search box which inevitably crashes when millions try to use it.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
The rules are that if you travel from a Tier 2 area to a Tier 1 area, you still have to abide by the rules where you live in Tier 2.

Good luck with policing that!

For that reason I do think we might see County wide tiering rather than localised areas.

What if you go travel from tier 2 to tier 3? sorry if the answer is obvious.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Stupid question, but aren't those areas with the lowest restrictions likely to 'catch up' with the rest of the country? So a Tier 1 area such as Cornwall will inevitably move to Tier 2 in the future.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hopefully some genius in SAGE, PHE etc can explain why, in most of the South-east, cases have continued to rise in Week 3 of the latest full lockdown.

My thoughts exactly, and before anyone says it’s because people aren’t behaving themselves it’s the same everywhere, I have friends who live in Southend and I’ve been along the south coast to a few places for work and the behaviour is no different in Sussex to anywhere else. We’ve come out of a month shutdown worse than when we went in? Farcical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here