Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] One month today...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Me and Mrs Crodo have got our good friends Polly and Giles coming over for the winter holidays and their children Daisy and Christopher, plus Mrs Crodo's parents. We'll have digested fully our five course Christmas lunch and enjoyed and debated the Queens speech and will probably be enjoying some You've Been Framed or other festive funnies DVD. :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I got the nut roast in today. Left it late last year and there was nowt left in the shops.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Me and Mrs Crodo have got our good friends Polly and Giles coming over for the winter holidays and their children Daisy and Christopher, plus Mrs Crodo's parents. We'll have digested fully our five course Christmas lunch and enjoyed and debated the Queens speech and will probably be enjoying some You've Been Framed or other festive funnies DVD. :lolol:

Mrs Brown's Boys?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yep , I’m in the mood, trees up.

EEEF7EAF-BDAC-445E-AFB5-E0E96CE99E3C.jpeg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mrs Brown's Boys?

Not on until 9:30 after the kiddies are tucked up in bed. :lolol:

About now I'll be tucking into a turkey cob for tea with some picked onions and a bag of crisps.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Can you start a cool poll so we can get a real picture on who’s having a few people round this Christmas pretty please?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ahhhh just one month and one day until this ridiculous fake charade of gluttony, indulgence, buried loathing and oneupmanship all (badly) dressed up as an Amazon holiday, is over for another year.

I can't wait to moan I have no money while buying Slimfast shakes.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Looking forward to the 24th, 10 days off work. Can't stand Christmas but it does have some benefits.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Why all the negativity towards the winter holidays?

???

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
A month today I will be debating which of the kids gets on my nerves the most while plotting terrible revenge on them with the still cute grandkids. This will involve a playing a particularly childish trick on them which will make the little ones laugh. I see this as revenge for the kids being teenagers on my watch...

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Over the moon with the palm tree in the garden.

DD2A0C57-7F31-40DE-A572-28766FD9E7CE.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here