• If I get a ticket in the ballot I will put it up for exchange

Votes: 18 9.8%
  • Opting out of ballot

Votes: 25 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I think there was a poll on this a couple of months ago now, but a few things have changed since then.

Edit: I definitely want to go so hopefully get a ticket through one of the options...

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Will go if I am successful in the ballot but probably won't go into the ticket exchange, so none of them.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I will go if I get a ticket. I am sensible and will take necessary precautions.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will go if I get a ticket. Will be avoiding public transport, and being sensible on concourse/in stadium.

With those in mind, it is safer for me to be at the Amex for a couple of hours than in Sainsbury's. IMO.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will go.

If selected for the Southampton game the only thing that could possibly stop me would be it being moved to the Monday...

...You are f**king kidding me. :angry:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I haven't got an ST so won't get a sniff . . . . would be nice to go but it'll be odd. happy with TV for now.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
If it is moved to the Monday I can't probably go - Saturday at 3pm though is a different matter

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I’ve voted for sticking it on the exchange but I was thinking specifically of the Southampton game. Too many other factors to weigh up for matches going forward. We haven’t seen the last of the swings and roundabouts of this virus and vaccines will not be immediately available.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Where's the option for flog it to some Northern monkey for a couple of grand and hope they don't breathe on anyone? (Not that i'd've voted for that to be clear)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It's not the covid worry that would stop me going, as I'd wear a mask and get a lift there so avoiding public transport, but not sure I want to go to the Amex with only 4,000 fans in. It will be too weird. Won't bother getting a ticket from the exchange but if I get picked in the ballot would probably go to see what it is like.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Question. The e mail said if you want to go in the ballot as a group let them know. I am happy to go on my own so am I right in saying that i have to do not have to do anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here