Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket seat has been moved without reqesting a move ***just a renumbering***

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Has any one checked their season ticket account recently? A friend contacted me and said their seats have been moved when they look online. I have just checked and so has mine. Mine is the same stand and row but moved from seat 124 to 141, my friend has been moved row and seat. I don't if this been a database *ock up or what, but it seems very odd. They can't just move everyone around without letting them know, I had my seat since it stadium opened and the people who sit around me have become freinds. I just hope this is a clerical error.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has any one checked their season ticket account recently? A friend contacted me and said their seats have been moved when they look online. I have just checked and so has mine. Mine is the same stand and row but moved from seat 124 to 141, my friend has been moved row and seat. I don't if this been a database *ock up or what, but it seems very odd. They can't just move everyone around without letting them know, I had my seat since it stadium opened and the people who sit around me have become freinds. I just hope this is a clerical error.

Are they temporary moves because your seats are end of row 'passing places'?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Have they squeezed in some more seats and re numbered?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just checked based on this post and I've been shunted along about 25 seats away from my central location...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Have you checked what STAND it's in? That's maybe far more likely to come as a shock. Whenever it's anything other than EPL Business As Usual, the best stands (NS, WSU) are always the last to open. That sinking feeling when there's only sub-prime stands open never gets old :down:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is it to make room for the new Ultra's and singing section? :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Ooh. I've now moved 21 seat numbers up. All 3 in my group have been moved the same amount together as well.

Maybe the seats are just renumbered ?

And do we get new Season Ticket cards ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
HOLD FIRE - seats have been renumbered and you WILL have the same seat.

Don't contact the club - all is cool, and we'll get an email shortly.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We've got a few in our family and they have all changed however they are still next to each other. Stand and row are correct but seat numbers are a lot lower. It looks like they might have renumbered the seats and changed where the seat numbering starts from.

*EDIT*

Just seen Bozza's post above confirming the renumbering!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been moved into The Flask Section.

Bit of a jump from Family to Flask.

Anyone know from where I can get a checkered blanket?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
HOLD FIRE - seats have been renumbered and you WILL have the same seat.

Don't contact the club - all is cool, and we'll get an email shortly.

If you look at the picture with the article on the website the first seat in each row has a sticker indicating it's a passing place for people exiting the stands so they can't do that if someone is sitting there so not sure it is just renumbering the seats!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here