Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Something to listen to. Moonraker

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bbc sounds have the dramatisation of the Ian Fleming book Moonraker

This is another original dramatisation of the book and apart from Drax, bears no resemblance to the film at all.

Well worth listening to.

There are some brilliant adaptations of Ian Fleming’s Bond novels...hardly any of them anything to do with the subsequent films.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brilliant - thanks!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
May I also recommend Tower 57 which I got on free download on Audible. I've added the review I posted under my alter ego.

https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Tower-57-Audiobook/B08LDZF9ND?qid=1606247815&sr=1-1&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_1&pf_rd_p=c6e316b8-14da-418d-8f91-b3cad83c5183&pf_rd_r=W8X21WJCDSPWQ758J2TH

If you loved Project Blue Book, you'll love this.
I've just finished watching two series of Project Blue Book and wanted something else to listen to while I do my Covid lockdown exercises. This was the perfect answer as it cross references some of the case material and fed in to my appetite for subtle sci-fi and Roswell type stories. The start felt a bit bumpy, but once it hit it's rhythm, this was a joyful romp with great twists and turns at the end of each episode. My first Audible listen and I'm hooked now and looking for more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here