Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] 5Live now

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Worth a listen.

A 40 year old bloke's on, who's always fancied female sixth formers. He cat calls, make anatomical comments about their sexiness, it's his obsession. Hoping to get dates.

The females want it, because they dress scimpily.

Fair play for the honesty, but not nice for the girls to say the least.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
An ex work colleague hosted a highbrow Foreign Office social at his country pile and later fumed to another colleague that several males attending were drooling over his teenage daughter, to which the colleague brazenly admitted “So was I actually.”

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
You don’t need to shout out everything that you’re thinking. Oh I didn’t know that :lolol::lolol:

This guy has to be having a wind up... I can’t believe they’re giving him the airtime... albeit I have only just switched it on when I saw your post and clearly have missed why he’s on.. very uncomfortable listen.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Heard a little bit of, quite extraordinary. Hope they got his number...for a register because he didn’t sound the full ticket and predatory at that. The BIGGEST shock was when he said he was SINGLE :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you'd read NSC 15 years ago.....the same blokes with the same attitudes are still with us but tend to share their views only with their pals.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Replaying the interview now....reminds me of the chap who phoned Yorkshire police all those years ago.....'I'm Jack'.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Worth a listen.

A 40 year old bloke's on, who's always fancied female sixth formers. He cat calls, make anatomical comments about their sexiness, it's his obsession. Hoping to get dates.

Not fair play at all for his honesty, he obviously has issues.
Think what his actions can cause to a young girl who is growing up, these comments can have detrimental effects, you never know what issues people are carrying or hiding.
There is already so much pressure on young people full stop in this day and age, to be more grown up with so much more to be taken on board around sexuality.

The man is a sad retard, who obviously can't form a proper relationship and should seek help.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Police need to check his hard drive, sounds like a prime nonce.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Worth a listen.

Are you sure your mot listening to the Talkshite breakfast show:shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You don’t need to shout out everything that you’re thinking. Oh I didn’t know that :lolol::lolol:

This guy has to be having a wind up... I can’t believe they’re giving him the airtime... albeit I have only just switched it on when I saw your post and clearly have missed why he’s on.. very uncomfortable listen.

Had Neil Ferguson on yesterday so anyone gets airtime

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Police need to check his hard drive, sounds like a prime nonce.

A nonce is a sexual offender against children which is defined in UK law as under 16s - Sixth formers aren't under 16 as far as I'm aware.

If the bloke was early 20's there is no issue - older than that and we are debating age-gap relationships.
However, if he is stalking these girls that would be a different matter.

Do you think he has younger than sixth form interests or is the hard-drive search purely speculative?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Worth a listen.

This post is completely noncesencical.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
just over 16 is a bit close to the mark unless the bloke is less than 21.

All a nonsense again and just another opportunity for a minority to get offended.

Women dress up , blokes audibly show their appreciation.

Mostly its delivered and accepted in the good fun its intended.

Always exceptions but blokes are blokes and the easily offended piping up wont change that

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"Eleven's a bit young...."

*cringe*

"Women, for me, are just objects"

*cringe*

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I coach a girls rugby team and help adminster their Facebook page - which is private, for family members only. I was completely staggered by the number of blokes, with no connections to the girls, who tried to sign up to join this group. We were regularly blocking them - it was a real eye-opener for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here