Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match day experience

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
"ONE 5-litre (approx 9 pints) keg of Harvey's Best Bitter OR 6 bottles of Harvey's Best Bitter OR 10 bottles of SolFOUR Piglets Pies -*2 turkey & cranberry and 2 slow-cooked brisket with horseradish (vegetarian option butternut squash, three bean and cheese and vegan broccoli, cauliflower and cheese)FOUR Piglets mince Pies with brandy butterFOUR Piglets Christmas tree browniesONE pack of Stadium SweetsONE match programmeTWO foam fingersTWO Santa hatsPack of two half-pint glasses"

Well, what with this, Klopps 3 points, and a covid vaccine, Christmas has definitely come early!! Yes please!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Got 2 5 litre kegs direct from Harveys for £42.

So for £48 you are getting

4 pies
4 mince pies
4 brownies
A bag of sweets and some absolute tat.

Sounds like a right bargin.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
"ONE 5-litre (approx 9 pints) keg of Harvey's Best Bitter OR 6 bottles of Harvey's Best Bitter OR 10 bottles of SolFOUR Piglets Pies -*2 turkey & cranberry and 2 slow-cooked brisket with horseradish (vegetarian option butternut squash, three bean and cheese and vegan broccoli, cauliflower and cheese)FOUR Piglets mince Pies with brandy butterFOUR Piglets Christmas tree browniesONE pack of Stadium SweetsONE match programmeTWO foam fingersTWO Santa hatsPack of two half-pint glasses"

Well, what with this, Klopps 3 points, and a covid vaccine, Christmas has definitely come early!! Yes please!!

What’s the price ???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got 2 5 litre kegs direct from Harveys for £42.

So for £48 you are getting

4 pies
4 mince pies
4 brownies
A bag of sweets and some absolute tat.

Sounds like a right bargin.

Its £49 + £7.95 inc delivery direct from Harveys so I make it £24.50 + £7.95 if you could order 1 keg so £10 more than that

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Its £49 + £7.95 inc delivery direct from Harveys so I make it £24.50 + £7.95 if you could order 1 keg so £10 more than that

Never let the truth get in the way of someone who wants to slag off the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here