Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FANS ALLOWED BACk...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How’s that going to work with the majority claiming ST refunds.

Those fans that didn’t create extra admin for the club are going to be given first dibs...

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Will be for local supporters, won't allow us longtime supporters from the 60's to come up from afar to come up ! Govt going to cause an outcry from clubs in Tiers that are allowed more fans depending on where they're located ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How’s that going to work with the majority claiming ST refunds.

Even if you’ve applied for a refund the club has retained 25% of the cost of the 20/21 season ticket. This will be used as a personal pot to cover the cost of any tickets you win through the ballot process when fans are allowed back. Any money left over in your personal pot will be taken off of the cost of the 21/22 season ticket.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Will be for local supporters, won't allow us longtime supporters from the 60's to come up from afar to come up ! Govt going to cause an outcry from clubs in Tiers that are allowed more fans depending on where they're located ?

Not really, clubs will be grateful to get whatever number of fans through the door.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Can you join a group in the ballot if you live in a different tier to the others therein?
What happens if a group is all set to attend, then one has to self-isolate due to T&T?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’ll wait until the numbers allowed in are significant.

Relaxed about the wait, minimising CV19 and other deaths this winter imho takes precedence.

Whilst I’ll be pleased for those desperate to get back to the Amex.

If it’s anything like the Chelsea friendly, it’s a bloody sight safer than going to the supermarket - and a lot more fun. I’ll definitely go if I get a lucky ticket.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here