• A draw

Votes: 87 60.8%

• Total voters

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is an anti-football game if ever I seen one

You’re brave! I suppose I would have been tempted to watch a Stephens & Barnes vs Palace show in the hope that one of them recreated one of the dodgy carded challenges they let slip for us every now and then but neither are playing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Stunned at the response. Not even a 1/4 through the season! Get in & well done former BHA player Chris Wood for that goal :)

Love Brighton. Hate Palace. Some heads need wobbling :)

I’d prefer to see Burnley go down than Palace. Horrible town with horrible racist fans.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Championship standard at best. The sooner these two teams stop stinking out the division the better.

Beautiful game? You’re having a laugh. Dinosaur teams, dinosaur tactics.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’d prefer to see Burnley go down than Palace. Horrible town with horrible racist fans.

Now this is where I struggle. Horrible supporters and the **** Rodriguez. However. always liked what Barnes did for us, quite like Woods (even though the teenager at Withdean was nothing like the Monster we see today), Burnley Mechanics was always a great festival and it is Palace.

I think, considering everything, I want Burnley to win, does this make me a bad man ???

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just in case anyone is struggling to stay awake during this match, here's some alternative, and more enthralling viewing for you

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Team struggling to breach Burnley's 10 man defence shocker

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Draw please. No encouragement for Burnley, as they'll still be without a win, and I want to keep Palarse in our sights. If both of them drop two points tonight, that'll be fine by me.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Can we have a Palace win but then them deducted 15 points for some very minor and entirely subjective infraction of the rules?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Didn't need Burnley getting this confidence boost.

There comes a point when the bottom 4 have to get a win from somewhere and there are two pluses:

1. That team was Burnley - who have considerably more going for them than Fulham, WBA and Sheff Utd, and
2. That win was against Palace, a team it's high time we finished above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here