Votes: 31 21.7%
  • A draw

Votes: 87 60.8%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What do I want - Gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

After Saturday's feast of football the last thing I'd want to see is any game involving Burnley or palace.

I think I'll give it a swerve.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I've gone for a Palace win, mainly because a few more bad results could well damage Burnley's confidence terminally and that they will find themselves cut adrift with Fulham , West Brom and Sheffield even at this early stage of the season. Constantly playing catch up is very tiring and Burnley arent known for suddenly changing tactics.

I, like a lot of people are becoming a little detached from the immediacy of football, and the natural hatred of all things Palace doesn't seem quite as relevant at the moment.

Burnley losing at the moment is more important than Palace losing to me, I simply cant see Palace going down, but Burnley may well to a Bournemouth after over achieving for a while

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only time I vote for a Palace win is if it means we won’t get relegated :shrug:

Draw is fine for me

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
At this point (obviously it is far too early) it looks clear that there are three teams who are currently out of their depth. Sheffield United (considerably weaker without Henderson and O'Connell), West Brom and Fulham. Burnley will sort themselves out like they always do, I'd imagine starting tonight. Very likely that they could beat Palace and Villa (their unscheduled game in hand) and after 9 games have only a point less than us.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Surely the only appropriate response in the sort of situations is to not think about it, not hope for anything, then check the result after and take the positive from whatever happens

Having said that there are only 8 games gone. It's far from definite that Burnley will be in a relegation scrap and Palace won't. It's also quite possible of course that they both are, but we are absolutely miles clear of the both of them.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
0-0 with lots of red cards for each team will do. Palace having four goals ruled out by VAR would be nice too. Both teams getting heavy fines and points deducted for serious misconduct on the field plus the Palace bus breaking down somewhere outside Blackburn on the way home and waiting until 3am for a replacement would also be welcome.

Have I missed anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here