Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23's v Blackburn live on MyAlbionTV 2pm today

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't think this year's PL2 squad is as impressive as last year's.

For a start, many of them from last year have made the step up, and are either playing or are out on loan.

That said, Tony Bloom's investment is starting to reap dividends, and in the highly under-appreciated Simon Rusk, the U23s have a manager who understands fully the whole idea of the pathway.

But thanks for the heads-up. Something to watch this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I don't think this year's PL2 squad is as impressive as last year's.

For a start, many of them from last year have made the step up, and are either playing or are out on loan.

That said, Tony Bloom's investment is starting to reap dividends, and in the highly under-appreciated Simon Rusk, the U23s have a manager who understands fully the whole idea of the pathway.

But thanks for the heads-up. Something to watch this afternoon. :thumbsup:

It feels like we have more key players out on loan but, we still have an impressive squad funded by Tony.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Attachments

• U23.jpg
    U23.jpg
    647.1 KB · Views: 211

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Is that potter sitting in the stand very far left? Ball almost hit him around 9 minutes, certainly looked like him.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Felt that was a harsh red as he looked like he won the ball, but I suppose that doesn't always mean not a red these days.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't get me wrong - I do appreciate having MyAlbionTV coverage of the U23s, and I do appreciate it's done on the (relatively) cheap (one camera, I think?) so we don't get the quality of TV coverage we often get at away matches, but why must it:
a). leave a tick black band around the screen when you do to full screen mode? - and
b). switch off like a light the second the ref. blows for half time or full time? Surely they could show a few highlights, and find someone in the ground to have a bit of a chat with about the game.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Don't get me wrong - I do appreciate having MyAlbionTV coverage of the U23s, and I do appreciate it's done on the (relatively) cheap (one camera, I think?) so we don't get the quality of TV coverage we often get at away matches, but why must it:
a). leave a tick black band around the screen when you do to full screen mode? - and
b). switch off like a light the second the ref. blows for half time or full time? Surely they could show a few highlights, and find someone in the ground to have a bit of a chat with about the game.

Presumably the camera is wired in at the edge of the gantry so probably can't shift it to do interviews. Though yes some of mini highlights or audio interview would be great addition.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

(a) is browser based and (b) would require the use of an editing suite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here