Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dean Henderson

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agree.

I remain disappointed he wasn’t given a run in the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought he would too.

But then again since his return (despite a couple of heart in mouth moments) Maty hasn't done anything to cost him his shirt.

If anything seems to be showing some game on game improvement, now the shitty fixtures are behind us. (After this week! )

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought he would too.

But then again since his return (despite a couple of heart in mouth moments) Maty hasn't done anything to cost him his shirt.

If anything seems to be showing some game on game improvement, now the shitty fixtures are behind us. (After this week! )

Yes - not sure anyone can be critical of him post Spurs.

However, more broadly the weakness remains around commanding box.

I think as you mentioned, the position is probably next in the list re improvement, particularly given Solly is doing so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
and a left back, can we stick BDB and Bernard O in a teleportation machine both at the same time, maybe get a decent LB and a crane fly out the other side ?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What are we basing the Henderson rumours and Ryan wanting to go back to Australia on? Is it just the Sun article and one poster's comments?

Also, how good is Henderson with his feet? It's something that Ryan excels at. I can't remember him ever giving the ball away even with multiple forwards converging on him and having to deal with Duffy passing back to him. He also copes very well with some horrible ball in the air back passes.

It's a genuine question concerning Henderson as it's a big part of how we play. It's also the only conceivable reason I can think of that Pickford is still England's first choice.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What are we basing the Henderson rumours and Ryan wanting to go back to Australia on? Is it just the Sun article and one poster's comments?

Don’t forget the confirmed (?)interest in Martinez before he went to Villa

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Don’t forget the confirmed interest in Martinez before he went to Villa

Yeah I did think of that but it doesn't necessarily follow that we are in for Henderson or that Ryan wants to go back to Australia. I was just wondering if it's based on anything more? If it was relatively common knowledge amongst the fan base back home or if it's a case of 2+2 = possibly 4, possibly some other number.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd forgotten - or didn't really care.

Henderson's replacement at Sheffield United, Aaron Ramsdale cost The Blades £18.5m.

I can't imagine how much Henderson is worth.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Initially I thought I’d rather give Sanchez a go before looking outside the club. I think overall Henderson is a lot better than any keeper currently on our books so if it was possible to get him in then I most certainly would

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here