Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Villa view of yesterdays game...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Remind us who Wellback outpaced for his goal....oh yes Tyrone snailpaced Minger....ha ha couldn't catch a has been....Mings is not a has been...he is a never will be.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Villa fans are a perplexing combination of ignorant and arrogant.

As for this guy. I’ll take him seriously when he takes his posters off the wall and moves out his mother’s basement.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I guess they don't have barbers in the Black Country and what the fvck is going on with his eyebrows ??

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Without subtitles I've no idea what he was going on about. other than he may have congratulated us for finishing the game with 5 centre backs on the pitch.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Why are Villa fans against us so much?.....I'm going to move (some) of their fans into the repugnant file alongside, Palace, Portsmouth, Leeds & other bad losers :)( us)
The only 2 redeeming things about Aston Villa

Their lovely ground, love it, and the history, really good looking ground.

They were runners up in The Charity Shield. Slips my mind who they played though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Why was he talking through his nose. Comedy accent

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
He’s appears to be a bit of a prick, yes, but i suspect he was out to troll. But why does he have a poster of a London bus on his wall, does he aspire to move down South? And he needs to sort out his hands, he’ll never get a girlfriend the ways he waves those around. Do we have fans putting up crap like that ? Genuine question

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
He appears to have a bit of a fixation with Lamptey with his pants down. It was a recurring theme.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair, I work with 4 villa fans who are all top people and still amazed they are actually in the prem and have decent players playing for them.

One of them contacted me yesterday and thought on balance of play it was a fair result and the pen at the end wasn’t a pen.

They don’t like Welbeck though...lol

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
4/10 for trolling.

Pretty poor attempt at playing the big team card.
No one is taking Villa seriously are they?
Their fans trying to be all "Leeds" about themselves is very cringey.

In truth Villa looked a million times better than they did last season, when they were comfortably the worst team I saw.
Horrific that they managed to take 4 points of us. But it goes that way sometimes.
I'm sure he feels the same way as we did when they fluked a win last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here