Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] liverpool

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't wait to see what defence they have when team is announced at 11:30 Saturday

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Shame that we won't have Lamptey to exploit any weaknesses

Mr Klopp will be mightily relieved about this. Our chances are diminished significantly without him.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Mr Klopp will be mightily relieved about this. Our chances are diminished significantly without him.

Yup definitely. But still think it could work out in a good way, a week of rest before five games that should be more "winable" than this one (despite Pools injuries).

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fingers crossed they win both games.

If they lose they're unlikely to lose a third.
If they win they might just believe all they have to do is turn up to win.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Couple more injuries, obviously not serious ones, just strains which keep them out for 2 weeks, and namely to Mane and Salah would be lovely!

Isn't there supposed to be a good chance Salah might not play because of his second positive Covid-19 test?
I believe it remains vague but there is a chance he may not start at least.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
There is a specific way to play against such a creative side like Liverpool. Unfortunately Potter doesn't do ugly scrappy football, we may score but I don't think we can keep a clean sheet against them

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
There is a specific way to play against such a creative side like Liverpool. Unfortunately Potter doesn't do ugly scrappy football, we may score but I don't think we can keep a clean sheet against them

I dont think scrappy football is the way to go against a team missing a lot of defenders. Better chance if going for the 3-2 win rather than the 1-0 win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I may be alone here but I think we can beat Liverpool this time :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I dont think scrappy football is the way to go against a team missing a lot of defenders. Better chance if going for the 3-2 win rather than the 1-0 win.

A difficult one:

An open game, pitting GP’s passing, progressive football against another passing team.

Or an Ancelotti or Wilder approach, when playing superior players, of breaking the game up, stoppages, packed CM, roughing opponents up.

I can see the benefits of both.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here