Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Burn's Missing Finger Needs A Song!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe he doesn't want to be constantly reminded of a missing finger. I didn't know myself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe he doesn't want to be constantly reminded of a missing finger. I didn't know myself.

I noticed it for the first time a couple of weeks ago.
TBH even then I wondered if I hadn't noticed correctly, as it's the sort of thing a weapons grade nimrod on here would make a thing about.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I asked someone if it was his ‘whole’ finger....... but apparently it’s the one next to it.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
This was news to me.

Agreed it's not something for us to sing about.

A mate of mine lost two fingers in a work accident.
It had a huge impact on him and definitely wasn't something his friends ever joked about.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Think is was when climbing a fence when he was a kid - had a ring on his finger and it caught in the fence.

Jesus, that's not pleasant at all. An ex- scaffolder friend of mine lost his hand in a bizarre accident when loading the truck one day, I can't even imagine how painful that must have been but I guarantee there were no jokes made about it.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
So Mooy's bald head is fair game but a missing digit makes me a 'weapons grade nimrod', 'c*ntish' etc?

What a pile of duplicitous hypocritical dickheads.

Pathetic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Mooy's bald head is fair game but a missing digit makes me a 'weapons grade nimrod', 'c*ntish' etc?

What a pile of duplicitous hypocritical dickheads.

Pathetic.

It seems that way, yes.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Think is was when climbing a fence when he was a kid - had a ring on his finger and it caught in the fence.

I know a linesman (assistant ref) who done something similar jumping up to check the net in the goal and caught a ring on a hook on the crossbar, ouch

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
He's missing his right hand ring finger. Searching 'Dan Burn finger', I can't find any interviews he's given about it, whereas searching 'Aaron Mooy hair' shows he has spoken and joked about it in the past.

I'd label this one 'leave it' for now.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
A friend moved into a Beijing apartment 16 or so floors up in an old block in the 1980s. Health and safety somewhat lacking, he was able to open one of its metal-frame windows by sliding it up...it immediately slamming back down and severing his middle finger just above the knuckle, and he watched it plummet to the ground, doubtless eaten by a passing stray dog as it was never located.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Did you also have them ripped from you when you were younger?

Almost. Her name was Pauline. She gave it a good go but she didn't quite get them off.

Which bit of the Amex do you all sit in? Do the stewards censor out all the bad taste for you? Does the bar serve milk?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here