Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] A terrorist in midst in central Hove.

Black Hill

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Having lived 500 feet from Hove Greyhound Stadium for many years I am used to the usual Saturday night protests by animal rights supporters.

However, earlier this week a neighbour I am unfamiliar with, knocked on my door and told me one of the protesters was a convicted terrorist, who had been up to her old tricks again. This person was convicted for carrying out on the some horrific crimes against laboratory staff and received a substantial prison sentence.

My neighbour showed me a picture of her practically outside my house, apparently despite her having an ASBO, which prevents her from attending such demonstrations.

There was large police presence yesterday evening. While I am all for organised protests for those who feel strongly enough, I am quite worried about how this could escalate. Some folk in the area are asking the police to put a stop these protests completely.

Is anyone else who lives nearby concerned?

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Are you a reporter from B&H news by any chance? I would imagine Timmy but can't spot any spelling mistakes so it's unlikely.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’ll stick with the Waitrose in Brighton. Thanks for the tip off.

You do know 500 yards is around Blatchington Road distance?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Having lived 500 yards from Hove Greyhound Stadium for many years I am used to the usual Saturday night protests by animal rights supporters.

However, earlier this week a neighbour I am unfamiliar with, knocked on my door and told me one of the protesters was a convicted terrorist, who had been up to her old tricks again. This person was convicted for carrying out on the some horrific crimes against laboratory staff and received a substantial prison sentence.

My neighbour showed me a picture of her practically outside my house, apparently despite her having an ASBO, which prevents her from attending such demonstrations.

There was large police presence yesterday evening. While I am all for organised protests for those who feel strongly enough, I am quite worried about how this could escalate. Some folk in the area are asking the police to put a stop these protests completely.

You've mistakenly put the NSC url into your browser favourite that's marked "Facebook". Hope that helps.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Having lived 500 feet from Hove Greyhound Stadium for many years I am used to the usual Saturday night protests by animal rights supporters.

I don't live nearby to Hove greyhound stadium, but I am concerned.

Concerned you are apparently spreading unsubstantiated shit on this forum.

As someone else said, **** off to Facebook with it, they love this sort of stuff...

Black Hill

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Well I am just basing on what my neighbour told me. However, the large Police presence last night was a bit of an eye opener. I believe it’s already all over Facebook.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yes, he is. You imagine correctly - despite the lack of spelling mistakes.

While I’m here - piss off, Timmy.

A quick look at his posting history will give you the smelling pistakes you are looking for.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Err is this serious? Do you seriously think this person will set a bomb or something?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A quick look at his posting history will give you the smelling pistakes you are looking for.

You don't need his post history. The f**kwit is about as good at covering his tracks as your average snail. I imagine the OP was going to be followed up by veiled smears about the Greens who beat him in Withdean of all places :lolol:

Piss off Timmy.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It’s all over the media of the extent it went to at the laboratory.

That's not answering the question. Do you seriously think this person is going to bomb the greyhound stadium? If not then why the scaremongering?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Me neither. Can I assume you are one of the similar protesters at Central Park? Protest of course. But not to these extremes in a residential area.

Let me be very clear here Timmy - you are not fooling anybody by feigning ignorance.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
FondLimpingAstrangiacoral-small.gif

Black Hill

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
That's not answering the question. Do you seriously think this person is going to bomb the greyhound stadium? If not then why the scaremongering?

Who knows? The protests have escalated to a degree where two vans and two car fulls of police officers need to be in attendance. They must have got their intelligence/ information from somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here