Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you could choose ANY current PL player....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
...to play for BHA, then who would you pick ? Forgetting costs etc, just hypothetically.

I had a lively debate with my lad during the Spurs game today. We arrived at him choosing De Bruyne, and me with Kane. I chose Kane because he is a phenomenal, lethal finisher (which we lack), as well as being someone who can drop into those spaces 10-15 yards back, hold the ball up and play some beautifully weighted INTELLOGANT passes to the supporting cast. He is the complete forward as far as I'm concerned, even if he is a cheating SCROTE. I think we need someone like him over Kevin.

So what says ye ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Son

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mane. Best player in the league.

Just ahead of: De Bruyne, Grealish and Werner.

Its not necessarily about the best player in the League - but who we really need the most in our own XI. I'd put Kane above all 3 of your picks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
De Bruyne or Grealish.

Or Werner.

Or James Tomkins

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It's clear what we are lacking, we're often dominating games with little to show for at the end. So any clinical goal scorer...Salah, Aubameyang, Kane, etc.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Another vote for Son. Love watching him play.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Salah, Mane, Son and KDB are pure class.

But put Kane or Vardy in our side then it would be next level.

Kane is playing like KDB and Aguero rolled into one player this season (so far).

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Mane is the best player in PL.
Kane would make the most difference to us.
Honorable mention to Grealish

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Its not necessarily about the best player in the League - but who we really need the most in our own XI. I'd put Kane above all 3 of your picks.

Yes I know, I’d still pick Mane.

He can play wide, up front and just behind. In a 2, 3 and on his own up front.

He has blistering pace, great finisher, can pass, assist, head the ball, he’s intelligent and works harder than anyone. He terrorises defences - as I said, best player in the league and would move us to another lever on his own.

And he’s a lot more likeable than wanker Kane.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes I know, I’d still pick Mane.

He can play wide, up front and just behind. In a 2, 3 and on his own up front.

He has blistering pace, great finisher, can pass, assist, head the ball, he’s intelligent and works harder than anyone. He terrorises defences - as I said, best player in the league and would move us to another lever on his own.

And he’s a lot more likeable than wanker Kane.

And consistent, never seems to go through a poor or indifferent spell. With KDB, on another level.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Mane isn't the best player in the league, where has that come from?!

Personally, I vote Kane. De Bruyne obviously would be handy, Bruno Fernandes is quality as well. Thiago's a sensational player, Ziyech at Chelsea too. But for us right now, it's got to be Kane. Deadly finishing and he can get the full team into the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here