Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] dept. virtual Xmas party ideas?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What a load of bolleux why don’t they just give you a £95 voucher to spend as you want.

Seriously who is going to sit in front of the pc pretending to have fun alone ?

Ah fukk. My heart sank at the idea of a zoom crimbo party. I think this silly box idea is lined up for me and that makes it even sadder. It was introduced as a hamper which I was gonna divert to someone else anyway - still will.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
How are you going to get off with Sarah from accounts?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I would schedule a terrorist alarm practice for your home office at the same time as the virtual party.
This will require you to walk at least a mile from from home, then stand around for at least 30 minutes while numbers are checked, then a slow walk back.
You will of course need to leave your laptop in the home office due to the need to exit the premises quickly, so your work colleagues will have a constant view of a wall while you are away from the home office.

This will be more fun than the virtual party even if its raining and/or freezing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Each zoom party participant should be issued with a selection of drinks. Major prize for the first lightweight to hit the port and call the big boss a **** for running the business wrong all along :thumbsup:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I would schedule a terrorist alarm practice for your home office at the same time as the virtual party.
This will require you to walk at least a mile from from home, then stand around for at least 30 minutes while numbers are checked, then a slow walk back.
You will of course need to leave your laptop in the home office due to the need to exit the premises quickly, so your work colleagues will have a constant view of a wall while you are away from the home office.

This will be more fun than the virtual party even if its raining and/or freezing.

Easier to just have a 'power cut' or loss of WiFi via the OFF button

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We've got a virtual Christmas Jumper Day - WTF ?? Can't stand the normal one so won't be participating in a virtual one !

Jul 7, 2003
We had a virtual escape room organised for us a few weeks ago.

We had to get across Europe by answering questions about each country on route and then carrying out silly tasks for extra points. I hate these organised work fun things at the best of times, but this was actually quite enjoyable and the hour passed quickly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Zoom?

"Name the owner of the genitalia!"

Bear with me......

Sorted!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fear not, there are plenty of great solutions out there. We're doing ours with fizzbox.com, this is what we're getting for £95pp

What's involved:

Celebrate this festive season in style with a fun virtual experience that takes place on Zoom.

A comedy host will welcome everyone before they open their luxury box. It will have been securely packaged inside temperature-controlled packaging so everything comes to you in perfect condition.

Inside, you’ll discover a whole range of Christmassy goodies!

You can choose from either a three-course meal or a grazing platter and you’ll wash down everything you eat with three alcoholic beverage tokens including wine, beer and a cocktail.

Also, inside your box, you’ll find festive novelties like hats, wacky glasses and party poppers as well as a cookie dough cracker to get everyone in the festive spirit and guarantee some virtual laughs!

And that’s not all, there will also be a five to 10-minute entertainment piece and a party soundtrack that’s activated via a smartphone app.

Your boxes will be delivered to each party guest one day before the event.

If you’re looking for virtual Christmas party ideas, this is something that’ll make everyone feel special.

Ours is tomorrow night, going to be an absolute hoot. Food was delivered this afternoon by private courier. Anyone else done a virtual party yet and any good??

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here