Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] dept. virtual Xmas party ideas?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
So, we're having a virtual Xmas party this year for our forty or so strong dept. coming
up in a few weeks.

Not sure how it will work, but has anyone else thought about ideas for what
you could do in a virtual space to entertain if you were doing the same. A quiz is a possibility,
but that seems a bit obvious.

Probably will be using Zoom or Teams.

:bhasign:

p.s. drinking during the event is already assumed!!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
How will you mingle and chat? Will there be seperate rooms you can go into? [emoji3][emoji3590][emoji3]
Who's in charge of the music?

I can't imagine the party lasting long would be a bit strange. I'm hoping nobody at my work comes up with this idea.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
How will you mingle and chat? Will there be seperate rooms you can go into? [emoji3][emoji3590][emoji3]
Who's in charge of the music?

I can't imagine the party lasting long would be a bit strange. I'm hoping nobody at my work comes up with this idea.

Me too. I was just curious if anyone else had this set-up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So, we're having a virtual Xmas party this year for our forty or so strong dept. coming
up in a few weeks.

Not sure how it will work, but has anyone else thought about ideas for what
you could do in a virtual space to entertain if you were doing the same. A quiz is a possibility,
but that seems a bit obvious.

Probably will be using Zoom or Teams.

:bhasign:

p.s. drinking during the event is already assumed!!

Fear not, there are plenty of great solutions out there. We're doing ours with fizzbox.com, this is what we're getting for £95pp

What's involved:

Celebrate this festive season in style with a fun virtual experience that takes place on Zoom.

A comedy host will welcome everyone before they open their luxury box. It will have been securely packaged inside temperature-controlled packaging so everything comes to you in perfect condition.

Inside, you’ll discover a whole range of Christmassy goodies!

You can choose from either a three-course meal or a grazing platter and you’ll wash down everything you eat with three alcoholic beverage tokens including wine, beer and a cocktail.

Also, inside your box, you’ll find festive novelties like hats, wacky glasses and party poppers as well as a cookie dough cracker to get everyone in the festive spirit and guarantee some virtual laughs!

And that’s not all, there will also be a five to 10-minute entertainment piece and a party soundtrack that’s activated via a smartphone app.

Your boxes will be delivered to each party guest one day before the event.

If you’re looking for virtual Christmas party ideas, this is something that’ll make everyone feel special.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I got comedy steve who posts on here to do a virtual comedy night. Was utterly fantastic and went down brilliantly with our 100+ company.

Not sure if he is still doing it but would recommend.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Enforced virtual fun. What’s not to love? Oh all of it that’s what...

Instead of the usual £50 a head budget we’ve all been given equivalent credits to our ‘recognition’ points accounts.

Think that tips me into enough points this year to get some AirPod Pros. Much better result than a virtual party.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To quote a wise and visionary man, when asked about participating in a Secret Santa, by his boss:-

"You can shove that idea right up your arse"

No it wasn't Priti Patel, it was in fact Stat Brother - 2 weeks ago.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Fear not, there are plenty of great solutions out there. We're doing ours with fizzbox.com, this is what we're getting for £95pp

What's involved:

Celebrate this festive season in style with a fun virtual experience that takes place on Zoom.

A comedy host will welcome everyone before they open their luxury box. It will have been securely packaged inside temperature-controlled packaging so everything comes to you in perfect condition.

Inside, you’ll discover a whole range of Christmassy goodies!

You can choose from either a three-course meal or a grazing platter and you’ll wash down everything you eat with three alcoholic beverage tokens including wine, beer and a cocktail.

Also, inside your box, you’ll find festive novelties like hats, wacky glasses and party poppers as well as a cookie dough cracker to get everyone in the festive spirit and guarantee some virtual laughs!

And that’s not all, there will also be a five to 10-minute entertainment piece and a party soundtrack that’s activated via a smartphone app.

Your boxes will be delivered to each party guest one day before the event.

If you’re looking for virtual Christmas party ideas, this is something that’ll make everyone feel special.

What a load of bolleux why don’t they just give you a £95 voucher to spend as you want.

Seriously who is going to sit in front of the pc pretending to have fun alone ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How will the women photocopy their boobs ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here