Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saturdat evening drinking thread (we won a game!!!)

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Given it's our first win in an absolute age, would be interested in how we're all celebrating this evening ???

Lovely bottle of red tonight for me, Montepulciano d'Abruzzo on offer at Asda, as well as the customary Estrella or two, of course. UTA!! :albion2:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Famous Grouse for me. Can feel my eyelids drooping already. No chance of making MOTD so will catch up tomorrow morning. Sorted.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
being good up to Christmas. Sniffed a wine gum though

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
2 bottles of Sussex Dark from Arundel Brewery, I knew West Sussex was good for something.:)
Now on my second bottle of Timothy Taylor Landlord.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Bottles of Banks' bitter for me. Wolves brewery. 1.15 a bottle from the co-op. Just to rub it in,

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Picked up four pints of Langham Best from the Ale & Cider House in Shoreham today.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Been on coffee all day but now it's a Hardys Chardonnay/Sauvignon Blanc, very good value at £5.50 from our local McColls.

Not hammering it as I want to see MOTD and have explained to me the reason that the mighty Aston Villa couldn't put us away.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Nicely chilled Sauvignon Blancmange with Mrs H but I’ve a bottle of Harvey’s Sussex Best at the ready, as she’s hitting the hay soon and I’ll need something celebratory for when I watch MOTD.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I am down in Sussex sorting out stuff in my late Mother's house in Ringmer. A 4pt carry out of Harvey's Best from their shop in Lewes is my way of celebrating today's glorious victory...

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Bottles of Banks' bitter for me. Wolves brewery. 1.15 a bottle from the co-op. Just to rub it in,

89p in Tesco! Nice light session beer. Good news having started early today.

Moved on to a Black Stump Durif and now the Wild Turkey 101.

Pushing out the boat today as lockdown depression lifted by Welbeck goal and Albion victory (when thought we might get humped).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here