Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Confidence from Today.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The biggest positive from today, even more than the three points, is the confidence this will give the players. Can you imagine how devastated they would have been if we had thrown away more points right at the death, it doesn’t really bear thinking about. Instead we held on and the reaction at the end tells you what that meant to them.

So many positives to reinforce that confidence:

1. Wellbeck fantastic performance and off the mark with a lovely finish.
2. I think Ben Whites best performance so far, really solid.
3. March was good and a lovely goal, will do wonders for him.
4. I thought Veltman looked very composed and solid as well when he came on.
5. Yet another assist and good performance from Gross with Trossard waiting in the wings.

All in all a huge day and win for us and hopefully sets us up for the hectic run in to Xmas.

Happy Saturday fellow seagulls!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Maybe the most important confidence boost of them all was for Dunk. His reaction at the end was the most animated of all our players.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Meanwhile, in the bear pit, I see the brainless one is trolling threads as per usual :facepalm:

#neverasupporter #notasupporter #twit

Yes, Brilliant today. My heart rate is still high. Let's see what we can do against the champions next week. :thumbsup:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Agree OP.

Hugely important for us not to fall in the role of gallant losers.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
2. I think Ben Whites best performance so far, really solid.

He was definitely our best defender today, I was surprised when he was moved out to midfield, still good in the middle, but definitely impressed me with his defending this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here