Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Last five games

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fine margins though. Only a point today and we'd have been without a win in 8.

In the end, i have faith that we'll be within a couple of places either side of where we deserve to be at the end of the season, and that our final place will be nowhere near the bottom 3.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Is that considered a bad run?

Strange thread.
But highly debatable. Our run could be considered good because we have lost 1 in 5 or bad because we have not won against our relegation rivals enough.

Opinions innit

Also a thread probably not destined for TBP. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had we won the last two home games we'd be talking about europe next season :lolol::lolol::lolol:

The traditional wheels fall off o'clock.

What happens if we climb the table now - with no wheels?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Slow steady progression - I think we’ll finish around 12th-13th this year, with a young exciting side continuing to improve. Happy days ahead.

Can’t wait to be back in that stadium.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Away to Newcastle and Aston Villa (who were 5th) turn out to be the winnable games.

Carlisle once topped the league, positions at this stage are immaterial, unless you feel Villa will be challenging.

I would have hoped for something out of both games TBH.
Did you think/expect us to win the home games?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Carlisle once topped the league, positions at this stage are immaterial, unless you feel Villa will be challenging.

I would have hoped for something out of both games TBH.
Did you think/expect us to win the home games?

Of course , like nearly everyone, I agree 9 points so far is disappointing given our performances. And its right that games v Burnley, Palace and West Brom are where you might look for more than only 3 points but i don't expect it.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
We're getting dangerously close to using the we "should be beating teams like" #

We've all scorned teams that have done that to us.

Play our game, the way we know we can and the points will follow. It doesn't really matter where you pick those points up from, and at this stage of the season it is wrong to be talking about relegation rivals... Unless you have very low expectations. I am pretty sure Potter didn't set up the team against West Brom or Burnley as if it was a six pointer against a relegation rival.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here