Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just how angry were you when...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
...92 minutes in, it seemed as though it had happened AGAIN?! I can tell you, the air in our living room turned such a deep shade of blue, I could barely see my hand in front of my face. Football, eh? Brings out the very worst in me.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I was raging at Solly March. Terrible language that my mother in law heard via my wife’s FaceTime!

Sorry Solly!

In all seriousness though he needs to stop dangling a foot as it cost us against Everton just before half time and could easily have done to again today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I knew that VAR would rule it a legitimate challenge.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I wasn't angry, I was just gutted that we'd thrown it away right at the end

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
...92 minutes in, it seemed as though it had happened AGAIN?! I can tell you, the air in our living room turned such a deep shade of blue, I could barely see my hand in front of my face. Football, eh? Brings out the very worst in me.

Yep, very blue air at ours. Mrs GB was NOT impressed :blush:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not angry just died inside.

Felt better when they showed the first replay as I was 25% sure the ref was going to make the right decision.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Incredulous more than angry, because I don’t have BT Sport, and was relying on Soccer Saturday, who thought it was a penalty.
Then I was holding my breath, when they said Oliver was checking the monitor, and cheered wildly, when they said it wasn’t a pen.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I took off my Albion baseball cap and threw it to the ground . Livid I was - serious stuff , the wife wisely moved out of the room. :tantrum:

Not helped by commentator saying "there is no way this is going to be overruled - it's a penalty"

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I thought the ref was going to penalise the blatant dive.

So, livid, astounded, resigned, in quick order.

Then, finally, relieved.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It is frustrating that we seem to have an inbuilt ability to try and **** it up at key moments in a game. After we scored the first , as usual the opposition were all over us. After we scored the second goal, the same. Once added time was being played we never got out of our own half, got a player sent off, and with any other ref in charge would haven given a penalty away. Time for the manager to do some managing, stop the players failing to bits when they’re under pressure.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I put a 10er on 2 - 2 on 85mins, after the red I turned to the misses and said here we go..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Incredulous more than angry, because I don’t have BT Sport, and was relying on Soccer Saturday, who thought it was a penalty.
Then I was holding my breath, when they said Oliver was checking the monitor, and cheered wildly, when they said it wasn’t a pen.

Which simply isn’t football!

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I had completely given up on football in all it’s forms for 90 seconds between the penalty being given and overturned.
Then it became the best thing in the world again. Not that I overreacted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here