Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
McGleish for sure. But I'd say Grealish over Zaha.

For me, I can see why Palace fans whole-heartedly love Zaha. I can see how I would if I was one. Yes he likes a dive but not as regularly as Grealish, and I think the stuff between us and him is 99% because of the rivalry and nothing else.

Whereas even if I was a Villa fan, I think I'd find it a real struggle to like Grealish. I'd appreciate him as a cracking player, but it would be a bit grudgingly.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It’s a shame that two talented footballers feel that they have to resort to cheating, they’re good enough to succeed without throwing themselves to the ground at every opportunity. Mind you the dive for their non-penalty was worthy of Tom Daley.

I’m glad we won, what with the elbows as well a draw would have been hard to swallow.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Zaha has greatly reduced his diving since VAR I think. Makes him a better player as well - so you do wonder why they feel the need.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:facepalm:

Can't believe Jack is leading this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
OK I'm going to go against the grain here. The only blatant dive was from Trezeuget when he pathetically tried to buy that injury time pen.

Grealish holds on to the ball, dribbles a lot, is very direct and gets endlessly clipped as a result. There's a very clear difference between diving, and drawing the challenge. He is a supremely talented player who engineers himself into threatening positions, but I don't see him then throwing himself to the floor. There's always a lunge involved, or a bundle over, or a little clip on the heels. Thats his game, its what he draws, but its still the oppo's choice whether to make that contact.

There's plenty to dislike in terms of his overall look, some of his off-field antics etc. But he is one HELL of a player, and I'd have him in our no10 shirt in a heartbeat.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Zaha generally comes off as quite a likeable guy if you take away the Palace aspect. Grealish on the other hand, I can't stand. I'll support him for England but the second that England top comes off he's a *****.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Grealish is definitely a player that we would love to have in our team but hate him in opposition , he's matured from his partying days , during the season anyway and has a great engine , he will drive any team and i'd expect him to go to one of the big 4 soon ........i recently found out after meeting my daughters possible , future in laws that he is her boyfriends cousin ffs...??? he never mentioned it once as he is a manure fan and not interested in villa and hopes they go down .....:lolol: twatt..!

definitely a bit of tall poppy syndrome going on here ....he is the new golden boy but has been disliked on this board for years......gut wrenching for some ..:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here