Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly! Solly March!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That'll have annoyed the two blokes who sit somewhere behind us in WSL and bitch non-stop about him every single game

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
So pleased for him. He really is looking the part, and if he can get 5+ goals this season that's a serious bonus.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I always feel more comfortable defensively with Solly on the left, but today he pinged in a few great crosses and the goal was exquisite, well done Solly!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
If I was 30 years younger, dead pretty and he wasn’t already married, I would DEFINITELY marry him. If he didn’t mind, that is. So in love...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On his weak foot too.

Think our clever coaches may have been coaching him to shoot with it rather than cut back to the wing? ???

I think I think that. I think.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Fantastic goal As a critic of March for been so one footed where did this come from. Must have a new leg. Expecting great things now

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Best form of his career.

Absolutely this. What I love about Solly is that he gets better as the game goes on. It's almost like he conserves his energy, so when others are tiring, he's still got some in the bag.

What a finish, and justice done with the penno overturned. Really, really overjoyed for him that his moment didn't get stolen away from him like it did against United.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I’m sorry to say this, but I got excited as the chance developed and then immediately thought ‘oh no its Solly he will never score from there’ - I’m so pleased he did and hope he really gains confidence to do this much more often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here