Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Keown!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Calm down.

He was wrong on the penalty though. I thought it was at first, but was screaming at the screen when I saw it was clear March had played the ball.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
And how about the ****ing elbow in the throat to Veltman which Keown called the wrong way as well as the Lamptey red.

****er.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Calm down.

He was wrong on the penalty though. I thought it was at first, but was screaming at the screen when I saw it was clear March had played the ball.

Yeah, at first it looks like a penalty, but clearly not when reviewed. The ref changed his mind, Keown should see this too.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Absolute c*ck today . Showed his true colours.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I lost all respect for him the other year when I was watching a cup game and just made up a rule, then bitched about whoever Arsenal were playing for breaking this rule he'd just made up

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am so ****ing angry about those two shit decisions at the end. Am I being biased or was that really a justified second yellow for Lamptey?

How biased was the commentator? No way was that even close to being a penalty. March won the ball...end of

Yeah, we won but I am still so angry

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
****ing wanker of the highest order

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What an absolute ****ing weapon. Felt like everything was against us today, the commentators, the ref. Glad they eventually made the right decision on the penalty. But Lamptey shouldn’t have been sent off, El Ghazi probably should have after elbowing Veltman. Even the ex ref is bias towards Villa, unbelievable!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I am so ****ing angry about those two shit decisions at the end. Am I being biased or was that really a justified second yellow for Lamptey?

How biased was the commentator? No way was that even close to being a penalty. March won the ball...end of

Me too.

There were 3 disgraceful decisions at the end though.

There was also the aggressive 100% red card elbow to Veltman’s throat that was ignored by the ref & VAR and put down as ‘nothing’ by that bias tosspot Keown.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Got a yellow card from my wife for shouting at Martin Keown relentlessly through the screen during the VAR decision, then gloating that I called it right and he didn't.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got a yellow card from my wife for shouting at Martin Keown relentlessly through the screen during the VAR decision, then gloating that I called it right and he didn't.

Likewise, my other half was not impressed by my rants in the last 5 Mins

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
He must be blind, clearly saw Solly touched ball on the 1st replay. 5 replays later and Keown still babbling on, oblivious he touched it! #### !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm definitely not going to read your posts immediately after the Liverpool game (up next).

We lose Lamps for that one game (you can't appeal two yellows but at least you don't get three games in the Dunky Doghouse) but Potter was never going to pick Lampty for the Liverpool game anyway. It will mean we'll lose, but by a finer margin.

In my eyes, that's a win win.

:hilton:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here