Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Priti Patel bullies staff and gets away scot free

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apologies if fixtures.

Boris set up a tribunal. The person charged found her guilty. Boris dismisses the findings. Person charged with running the tribunal resigns.

Nothing to see here.

Imagine the boot on the other foot.....

Labour charged with antisemitism. Tribunal says 'yes'. Corbyn says OK but it's not a big deal. Starmer says 'you're OK mate'.

The gammon would have been all over it (even though they have no time for the 'Israelites' themselves)

Nice to see Labour perched on the higher ground. I'm content I rejoined the party after Starmer got in and started to make his mark.

I expect JCFG and others have a mountain of whataboutery to thow at me now. Fire away. I'll put you all on ignore :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
Apologies if fixtures.

Boris set up a tribunal. The person charged found her guilty. Boris dismisses the findings. Person charged with running the tribunal resigns.

Nothing to see here.

Labour charged with antisemitism. Tribunal says 'yes'. Corbyn says OK but it's not a big deal. Starmer says 'you're OK mate'.

The gammon would have been all over it (even though they have no time for the 'Israelites' themselves)

Nice to see Labour perched on the higher ground. I'm content I rejoined the party after Starmer got in and started to make his mark.

I expect JCFG and others have a mountain of whataboutery to thow at me now. Fire away. I'll put you all on ignore :shrug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VILRSzuR2pY ???
regards
DF

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Not just any person, but the PMs advisor on ministerial standards. Resigned because of the lack of ethics at the heart of our Government, Boris. Bring on Starmer

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As posted elsewhere

Politician accused of bullying.
Independent Body investigates.
Body finds proof of bullying.
Leader sits on findings for months.
Press forces leader to release findings.
Leader backs politician
Head of independent body resigns
Leader claims findings as 'false news'

Boris-with-Trump-hair-1-1024x580.jpg

What's the problem :shrug:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Whilst I see your point, Sir Alex Allan also said

‘ However, he added that the home secretary had "legitimately - not always felt supported by the department".
"In addition, no feedback was given to the home secretary of the impact of her behaviour, which meant she was unaware of issues that she could otherwise have addressed."

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

‘ However, he added that the home secretary had "legitimately - not always felt supported by the department".
"In addition, no feedback was given to the home secretary of the impact of her behaviour, which meant she was unaware of issues that she could otherwise have addressed."

But I don't think Boris has said that he would now deal with this, or that they were now 'aware' and took on board the 'feedback', or that he would be working with her to ensure she changed her manner to 'address the issues'. No - he seems to have simply concluded the opposite to the findings of the report.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Politicians have no idea of what normal people do and think. If only they understood and acted accordingly.

This. It's staggering how much lack of insight into the average person that that to**er Boris and his chums have.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

That is ok then, we’ll educated minister is oblivious to the fact that shouting and swearing at staff in unacceptable.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Apologies if fixtures.

Nothing to see here.

Exactly my thoughts today Harold.....Well said.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Apologies if fixtures.

Either you personally solve this problem or this is just onanism and actually rather sick. *

* this is not actually my opinion, but a reasonable way of thinking according to HWT himself yesterday.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here