Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Seriously, can 2020 get any worse?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Mulberry isn't riding the crest of a wave it used to. Ashley seems to favour brands which are falling out of high fashion (Jack Wills being one) and snapping them up as they start to slide on the balance sheets.

A strong brand will always attract loyal 'lifetime followers' even if it's not seen as cutting edge any more, and that's what he sees the value in I think...

I deal in Bang & Olufsen. A brand which was once a household name and is now on its arse in the grand scheme of things. However, it has its die-hard followers from the good old days who would buy a dog turd if it has "B&O" stamped on it.

D

Deleted member 2719

Never mind 2021 brings the promise of new beginnings, Vaccines and Brexit.

Lots to look forward to.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Lots to look forward to.

Apparently we paid the EU 1bn of your finest British pounds to the EU as part of the trade settlement. Source: that commie leftist rag .... the Telegraph.

I thought we weren’t going to give the ******** a single penny. No deal?

You are right though. Vaccine, getting back in the Amex and no Trump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Post number 7 and good old Mouldy is already trying to derail the thread into another Brexit binfest.

Get a life FFS man.

In answer to the thread, quite possibly. Although the green shoots of Trump losing and the current vaccine news at least give a nice bit if positivity to an otherwise horror of a year.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Lots to look forward to.

You sound like Wayne Rooney before a World Cup. I.e. a loser.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For the love of Christ, my beloved wallet might be morphed into a Chav Ashley.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Man bag ffs.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mulberry isn't riding the crest of a wave it used to. Ashley seems to favour brands which are falling out of high fashion (Jack Wills being one) and snapping them up as they start to slide on the balance sheets.

A strong brand will always attract loyal 'lifetime followers' even if it's not seen as cutting edge any more, and that's what he sees the value in I think...

I deal in Bang & Olufsen. A brand which was once a household name and is now on its arse in the grand scheme of things. However, it has its die-hard followers from the good old days who would buy a dog turd if it has "B&O" stamped on it.

Kick me whilst I’m down, why don’t you?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

My little dog shits for England can we do a deal?😂

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here