Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Aston Villas most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Demi-Rose-Mawby-Beautiful-Big-Boobs-3.jpg

No disrespec Demi, you may be one of the nation's favourite MAGs but it'll be Brighton calling the time tomorrow as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the gang are in reasonable fettle, a good run of performances prior to the international break going unrewarded and will be hell bent on putting that right starting at Villa Park tomorrow.

Come on, this game is free to air so let's get right behind the boys from the comfort of our own covid secure social bubbles and cheer the team's onto a famous victory in our relentless quest for EPL football 21/22.

:ascarf:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What's a MAG?

And IS it free to air? ???

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I want to know what her right hand is doing :eek: Obviously moving rather fast hence the blurring in the photo.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She'd be better off putting on a cardie instead of parading around in the all together.

Her heating bill must be massive.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Is he a Villa fan?

Well, kind of.

"Most of my friends are Villa fans. So they're not my friends at the moment – at least for this weekend," he said.

"The first team I actually started to get interested in was the Aston Villa side that won the European Cup.

"Most supporters will tell you, 'hang on, you can't be Birmingham and Aston Villa, you've got to be one or the other', but I think I pretty much was – I have to be diplomatic as I'm from Birmingham."

Potter explained that a chance meeting with a pair of Villa's 1982 European Cup winners steered him towards the club during his formative years.

"This is a story that shows how times have changed, because the European Cup winners brought the European Cup to my dad's working men's club," he said.

"And there's a photo at home of my brother actually sat in the cup.

"I think Ken McNaught and Peter Withe came to the Shirley British Legion! I don't think you'd get that these days, would you?

"After that I was interested in Aston Villa. They had players like Gary Shaw and Tony Morley.

"Then, as I got older, I started playing for Birmingham City, went to their centre of excellence and ended up having an affinity for them too."

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Well, kind of.

"Most of my friends are Villa fans. So they're not my friends at the moment – at least for this weekend," he said.

"The first team I actually started to get interested in was the Aston Villa side that won the European Cup.

"Most supporters will tell you, 'hang on, you can't be Birmingham and Aston Villa, you've got to be one or the other', but I think I pretty much was – I have to be diplomatic as I'm from Birmingham."

Potter explained that a chance meeting with a pair of Villa's 1982 European Cup winners steered him towards the club during his formative years.

"This is a story that shows how times have changed, because the European Cup winners brought the European Cup to my dad's working men's club," he said.

"And there's a photo at home of my brother actually sat in the cup.

"I think Ken McNaught and Peter Withe came to the Shirley British Legion! I don't think you'd get that these days, would you?

"After that I was interested in Aston Villa. They had players like Gary Shaw and Tony Morley.

"Then, as I got older, I started playing for Birmingham City, went to their centre of excellence and ended up having an affinity for them too."

Half and half wanker

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
She's not impressed we're gonna go there tomorrow shit on Jack and take the three points.

945fdb89.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here