[News] Happy International Men’s Day.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Steak and a blo......

Oh, no, wait, I'll be taking lots of work calls, titting about on NSC, eating a small but adequate supper, throwing the kids on their electronic devices and settling down in front of whatever shit Mrs GB puts on the idiot box before retiring to my boudoir so I can do exactly that again every weekday for the next five months.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Also World Toilet Day. All seats can be left up today as a nod to Men's Day. Whilst the day will always cause a few chuckles, more people in the world have access to a mobile phone than a functional toilet.

world-toilet-day-19-november-picture.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
There is currently no official International Gender Neutral Day, but 14 July has been celebrated as International Non-Binary Day, with others referring to it as International Gender Neutral Day.

Non-binary is used as a category for those who don’t identify with masculine or feminine identities. It’s understood 14 July was chosen as it falls in-between International Women’s Day in March and International Men’s Day in November.

As for me, I'm going to celebrate by scratching my @rse and then having a good rummage.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Also World Toilet Day. All seats can be left up today as a nod to Men's Day. Whilst the day will always cause a few chuckles, more people in the world have access to a mobile phone than a functional toilet.

View attachment 130584

Is it just me, or does the image remind anyone of the Open University ???
I suppose all shit goes down the same way eventually ......

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

View attachment 130584

Amazingly World Toilet Day was founded in 2001. I was under the impression it was new this year and expected it to be a flush in the pan...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had a hot chocolate from Perch Lancing and enjoyed a stroll along by Widewater. Very nice too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here