Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/11

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hopefully someone’s kept those pre season predictions threads as I did say Sheffield Utd would struggle this season. Looking like a good weekend for us so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hopefully someone’s kept those pre season predictions threads as I did say Sheffield Utd would struggle this season. Looking like a good weekend for us so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did as well, although not as badly as there are, imo it was clear from their post lockdown games

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The sky Leeds lovein has started, does that little man follow Beilsa everywhere, I can see them in the queue at Mcdonalds ordering his masters food

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Torn between wanting an Arsenal win (which goes against the grain, as I absolutely dislike Arsenal) and a draw - that would still leave Leeds (and Newcastle) in our sights, and doesn't let Arsenal wriggle too far away from us.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The pace in that front 3 from Arsenal I can see causing serious trouble for Leeds on the break. Ignoring the usual Bielsa wankfest it’s going to be very interesting this season to see if he can adapt his tactics as Leeds will get found out over the course of the season IMO.

I know he’s been known from his other clubs for being stubborn with his tactics.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Torn between wanting an Arsenal win (which goes against the grain, as I absolutely dislike Arsenal) and a draw - that would still leave Leeds (and Newcastle) in our sights, and doesn't let Arsenal wriggle too far away from us.

Arsenal most likely will hit a run of form at some point and end up comfortably ahead of the teams you mentioned while Leeds (and Newcastle) are fairly likely to end up below Brighton. I definitely hope Arsenal wins the game.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The Leeds players seem very prone to injuries. I'm guessing it's something to do with their training methods and playing style. The also seem to have a fairly shallow squad.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
3-4 win for Arse please. With Bamford getting a hatrick for my fantasy team :thumbsup: Need to compensate for losing points after Lamptey red yesterday

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The Leeds players seem very prone to injuries. I'm guessing it's something to do with their training methods and playing style. The also seem to have a fairly shallow squad.

Yes, they have 12 or 13 players that could be considered PL class, a few question marks and some players who definitely shouldnt be playing in one of the best two leagues in the world. Today they are starting with Alioski and quite possibly Arsenal are going to murder him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I get corona

But the kid who wants to be the ball boy (sounded like make a wish? ) surely they could have worked something out rather than IPad?

All the players in bubbles etc

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

The reason the manager never wins anything

Likes small squads and intense training/tactics

Players get burnt out / injured

They looked like they were going to stutter a bit before covid break

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I honestly die inside every time I hear Martin Tyler do the ‘ITS LIVE’ thing, just stop it.

Glad it’s not just me. It was OK for the first SKY season we actually got to watch a lot of LIVE football, but we kind of all know it’s live now so STFU Martin.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Up the Arse!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I get corona

But the kid who wants to be the ball boy (sounded like make a wish? ) surely they could have worked something out rather than IPad?

All the players in bubbles etc

I’d imagine the poor kid is effectively shielding - likely to be highly vulnerable with a weakened immune system so not really able to risk being at the ground. PL protocols probably wouldn’t allow it even if he could.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here