Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Old Jaguar Site OSR adjacent PC World.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Good info, some signage went up yesterday saying “Mclaren” they must be the builder

They are doing alot of builds around the city at the moment; The Old Amex House redevelopment, the big student block at bottom of Moulsecoomb way and a couple of student blocks on Lewes road just finished by them.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That site used to be the HArrington Coach works, they built some superb vehicels over the years.

Including this beauty, a 1961 Harrington Alpine, which won the Index at LeMans 24hr in 1961. I got to drive it at LeMans Classic in 2010, a real treat as its no replica, the real thing and a one off car. .

After LeMans the car was dsisplayed at the Harrington Showroom on the Broadwater Road in Worthing, which is now an Audi dealership, opposite the model shop. 3000RW.jpgLMC2010.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Pity it's just another boring self storage place.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I realise that this is meant as a poor joke but at what point does it become libellous against the genuinely hard working Planning Officers?

I guess if they can prove they’ve never had a bung and of course if they can prove Zeff is a real person and then prove who actually typed the alleged libellous claim?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Slightly off topic, what is the new building, hotel/office like at Falmer Station? The planning permission Bloom wanted didn't go through as far as I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here