Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Farewell Mr Kayal

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fantastic centre midfielder and he came across as an always positive person in the squad.

His signing marked THE turning point (just after CH joining) where TB changed strategy, investing heavily again on quality.

So many happy memories, all the best BK.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A marquee signing from Celtic and looked good from the moment he came on the pitch :bowdown:

Him and Stephens were awesome

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My favourite 'King moment. He made a tackle in the centre circle and we heard it in the North Stand.

Good luck Beram :thumbsup:

When I heard how important a good Hummus was to him, I knew Sally's Store was never going to cut the mustard :down:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A marquee signing from Celtic and looked good from the moment he came on the pitch :bowdown:

Him and Stephens were awesome

I remember a quote from a commentator at the time, the thing you can guarantee is that either the ball, the player, or most likely both, are not going past them :albion2:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
For a long time if neither of Stephens or Kayal played we could never win - massive away was I think first game we won without either of them when had Sidwell and Norwood in season we finished third

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
BG will be smiling down.

Good luck King K

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
No doubt in my mind at all that kayal not blighted with injury is easily a premier league midfielder.

What might have been.

A terrific servant for us. Best of luck beram

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tremendous player. Along with CH he kept us up in the second half of that Sami blighted season and then we really took off. Always positive on the pitch too. Good luck back home BK!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thought he was outstanding - probably my favourite player of the Hughton promotion era. Seems like a top bloke too, and was a fantastic servant to the club. Think he would have been a PL regular without the injuries.

Best of luck fella and thanks for everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here