Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another US Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
People wonder about the minds of Trump supporters, and then I get to witness this embarrassment. I wonder if their are any youtube videos regarding Trump support lunacy.

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
People wonder about minds of Trump supporters, and then I get to witness this embarrassment. I wonder if their are any youtube videos regarding Trump support lunacy.

What tickles me, is that he clearly watches an endless stream of dodgy YT videos, then claims that it's an echo chamber, in here.
It would be hilarious if it wasn't actually quite sad.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I love the way that the vast majority of politically/morally interested NSC’ers, from a wide spectrum of UK politics, despised the hatred and racism of Trump.

It’s all too easy to get sucked into Alt Right, including Russia and China promoted, fake news on social media and youtube. I’ve even seen grown ups on NSC falling for it hook, line and sinker.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nah I've had too much attention and abuse on here and if I wanted attention I wouldn't be committing NSC suicide. There is no room for dialog or discussion on here and I am not part of an echo chamber.

It will be much more fun without me. As soon as Guinness Boy is back on police duty I am gone so go **** yourselves :lolol:

You dont do dialogue or discussion though. What you do is to post more or less random Youtube videos as "evidence" that your world view is correct, while another set of Youtube videos would be evidence that you are wrong, and another set of Youtube videos would be evidence that everyone is wrong, and another set would show that everyone is right... etc. Its not dialogue, its not discussion. If you want to convince someone about anything you have to absord information somewhere (preferably not Youtube) and then build your own arguments and reasoning around that information. Spamming Youtube videos are not that uncommon, Ive seen plenty of people end up in that hole, and usually turns out being some kind of psychosis, depression or some neurological issue. Chicken or the egg, I dont know.

For your own good, because at some point family and friends will turn their backs not necessarily because you are wrong, but because you are too much, you should try to solve it. You dont have to abandon your perspectives but you have to develop them in a manner that allows your brain to rest. More reading, less audiovisual self-terror.

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Nah I've had too much attention and abuse on here and if I wanted attention I wouldn't be committing NSC suicide. There is no room for dialog or discussion on here and I am not part of an echo chamber.

It will be much more fun without me. As soon as Guinness Boy is back on police duty I am gone so go **** yourselves :lolol:

It is a shame it has come to this. When all has been said and done, we're all Albion fans. Look after yourself fella.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You dont do dialogue or discussion though. What you do is to post more or less random Youtube videos as "evidence" that your world view is correct, while another set of Youtube videos would be evidence that you are wrong, and another set of Youtube videos would be evidence that everyone is wrong, and another set would show that everyone is right... etc. Its not dialogue, its not discussion. If you want to convince someone about anything you have to absord information somewhere (preferably not Youtube) and then build your own arguments and reasoning around that information. Spamming Youtube videos are not that uncommon, Ive seen plenty of people end up in that hole, and usually turns out being some kind of psychosis, depression or some neurological issue. Chicken or the egg, I dont know.

For your own good, because at some point family and friends will turn their backs not necessarily because you are wrong, but because you are too much, you should try to solve it. You dont have to abandon your perspectives but you have to develop them in a manner that allows your brain to rest. More reading, less audiovisual self-terror.

in a nutshell.... brainwashed

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
By the way I won't be here to say told you so, but: Told You So in advance. :whistle:

https://youtu.be/NYLWQ-UeJ6Q

funny if you got banned and this turned out to be true ........make i chortle that would ....:lolol:

there are quite a few videos around with well credentialed people suggesting data fraud being used in this election.

you have to give it some thought or you're going to look really sucked in if it is proven.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
funny if you got banned and this turned out to be true ........make i chortle that would ....:lolol:

there are quite a few videos around with well credentialed people suggesting data fraud being used in this election.

you have to give it some thought or you're going to look really sucked in if it is proven.

Yes this is key. It's not the Joe Bloggs pushing it, it's Rudy Giuliani and people with good reputations and of good worth and high standing. It's worth getting bannded for :)

Come on Guinness Boy I know you want to and it will be a pleasure.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here