Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another US Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Give me a permanent ban Guinness Boy I really don't give a ****. Do us both a favour.

Dear symyjym,

You have received an infraction at North Stand Chat.

Reason: Minor Infraction
-------
Please do not start another Trump "evidence" thread or similar. Anything in that ballpark will lead to a permanent ban, Thanks.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?p=9594332
Evidence, broadly construed, is anything presented in support of an assertion, because evident things are undoubted. There are two kind of evidence: intellectual evidence and empirical evidence. The mentioned support may be strong or weak.

In the instance of what I shall refrain from mentioning because of cancel culture, there is much evidence.

All the best,
North Stand Chat

:clap:

Jan 30, 2008
Give me a permanent ban Guinness Boy I really don't give a ****. Do us both a favour.

Dear symyjym,

You have received an infraction at North Stand Chat.

Reason: Minor Infraction
-------
Please do not start another Trump "evidence" thread or similar. Anything in that ballpark will lead to a permanent ban, Thanks.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?p=9594332
Evidence, broadly construed, is anything presented in support of an assertion, because evident things are undoubted. There are two kind of evidence: intellectual evidence and empirical evidence. The mentioned support may be strong or weak.

In the instance of what I shall refrain from mentioning because of cancel culture, there is much evidence.

All the best,
North Stand Chat

:clap:

Censorship is alive and kicking
Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whereas this thread is just shit.

Why have several threads by the OP been thrown into the bear pit or locked? Because he's a thundercunt, without the thunder? Yes, that would explain it :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How utterly pathetic. Actually trying to get banned. What possesses a person to act like this? Attention seeking I suppose.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Nah I've had too much attention and abuse on here and if I wanted attention I wouldn't be committing NSC suicide. There is no room for dialog or discussion on here and I am not part of an echo chamber.

It will be much more fun without me. As soon as Guinness Boy is back on police duty I am gone so go **** yourselves :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nah I've had too much attention and abuse on here and if I wanted attention I wouldn't be committing NSC suicide. There is no room for dialog or discussion on here and I am not part of an echo chamber.

It will be much more fun without me.

Couldn’t you simply just **** off in that case? Attention seeking baby.
And that’s all the attention you’ll get from me, you odd little man.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

It will be much more fun without me. As soon as Guinness Boy is back on police duty I am gone so go **** yourselves :lolol:

You OK hun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here