Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Definition of Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Evidence, broadly construed, is anything presented in support of an assertion, because evident things are undoubted. There are two kind of evidence: intellectual evidence and empirical evidence. The mentioned support may be strong or weak.

In the instance of what I shall refrain from mentioning because of cancel culture, there is much evidence.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Evidence, broadly construed, is anything presented in support of an assertion, because evident things are undoubted. There are two kind of evidence: intellectual evidence and empirical evidence. The mentioned support may be strong or weak.

In the instance of what I shall refrain from mentioning because of cancel culture, there is much evidence.

If there was much 'evidence', the judges who have reviewed the 'evidence' would have mentioned it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Has this evidence been corroborated ? And, who can give this corroboration and be seen, believed and accepted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here