Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonight I will mostly be supporting...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Plymouth unbeaten at home, twats unbeaten away, both averaging over 2.5 total goals per match

Guaranteed 0-0 borefest coming up :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have persuaded my Liverpudlian neighbour to watch this with me tonight (he has Sky, I have BT). Can anyone pass me some relevant snippets that I can drop to make me sound like I know something about these two giants? I say that as someone who went to Home Park for the first promotion of our 'from the ashes' rise, so I can at least nod sagely and say 'of course, when I was last * there, they hadn't developed the East end'

*Once. I've been there once.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have persuaded my Liverpudlian neighbour to watch this with me tonight (he has Sky, I have BT). Can anyone pass me some relevant snippets that I can drop to make me sound like I know something about these two giants? I say that as someone who went to Home Park for the first promotion of our 'from the ashes' rise, so I can at least nod sagely and say 'of course, when I was last * there, they hadn't developed the East end'

*Once. I've been there once.

I had a punch up there in Oct 1989........

Anyone else on the Gulls Eye coach ...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cracking game.

My mate told me he opted to watch the game because "There's ****ing shit else to watch on the telly tonight"

I love an enthusiast :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here