Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Fostering Chihuahua

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
NSC , I need your help

Stepdaughter needs urgent foster care for her two Chihuahuas while she waits for her new flat purchase.

Dogtrust can't help.

She's trying everywhere for some ideas and then it occurred to me that NSC is where to go if you need stuff.

Lewes area ideal. But almost anything considered

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I thought this was about a new SINGING at first #FlairName

(Sorry Barry, I can't really help, I'm afraid.)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'll give my mate a bell, he loves dogs, he's a gas engineer - CORGI-registered.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If its relatively short term perhaps strike a deal with Kennels ?

Chihuahua's aren't hard working dogs so I'm guessing would appreciate a pampered surroundings ?

We got our mutt from Wadurs in Lancing, rescue place, thay also offer kennels, theyre a charity and it aint posh, but they could possibly help. or something similar closer to home.

other than that I don't know . . . . butter up a local granny with a garden!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought this was about a new SINGING at first #FlairName

(Sorry Barry, I can't really help, I'm afraid.)

I thought it was about a band. Pretty sure I saw them at Leeds Festival in 2005 when I was waiting to watch Arcade Fire.

(also apologies Barry, hope she gets it sorted)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought it was about a band. Pretty sure I saw them at Leeds Festival in 2005 when I was waiting to watch Arcade Fire.

(also apologies Barry, hope she gets it sorted)

I think you're right, didn't they tour supporting Adopted crabs?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The Aztecs believed the early ancestors of the Chihuahua had the power to take a disease from a human and transfer it to themselves as a way of protecting their owner.

That myth is still alive and well today.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
NSC , I need your help

Stepdaughter needs urgent foster care for her two Chihuahuas while she waits for her new flat purchase.

Dogtrust can't help.

She's trying everywhere for some ideas and then it occurred to me that NSC is where to go if you need stuff.

Lewes area ideal. But almost anything considered

It's long been apparent to me that NSC is first port of call for just about ALL stuff. Maybe even football stuff on occasion :moo:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It's long been apparent to me that NSC is first port of call for just about ALL stuff. Maybe even football stuff on occasion :moo:

NSC - the home of talking shit about Potter and taking temporary care of small dogs.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Feed it some cheese, maybe a wheel to run in or some kind of maze to solve. Rats are clever animals but they need entertainment.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Feed it some cheese, maybe a wheel to run in or some kind of maze to solve. Rats are clever animals but they need entertainment.

I too thought they were talking about the rodent - Chinchilla

chinchilla.jpg

See NSC teaches you something new every day

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

On this particular International break its been like a cross between the Samaritans and CAB, with style.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have an old hamster cage in the loft if that’s of any help.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I too thought they were talking about the rodent - Chinchilla

View attachment 130477

See NSC teaches you something new every day

I was literally thinking EXACTLY the same thing, and was wondering why everyone was talking about dogs. Maybe its because our neighbour used to keep chinchillas. Or maybe I'm just losing my shit.

Quite fancy a chimichanga now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My sister lives in Shoreham and has (had) 2 shitzhu's, one of which had to be put down last week at the grand old age of 18, which devastated her. I was of half a mind to suggest her, but I fear she'd end up getting too attached to the chihuahua's, and would end up in a whole new trauma when she has to hand them back.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I fostered a dog during lockdown.

BB9F558E-5542-4F79-8C39-D0B94A9B33D0.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here