Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you know who we're playing next?

Do you know who we're playing next?

• Course I do mate - call yourself a fan?

Votes: 86 68.8%
  • No, who is it?

Votes: 39 31.2%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sock Boy + 10 others.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yes.. or I thought so but this thread is making me confused.

Nine games in six weeks and no more national team bullshit until March, in a way it feels like the season is just about to start "for real". So tired of all these breaks.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Normally would know the next half dozen away games as well as those at the Amex but haven’t a clue this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Yes, I knew, back on furlough so football is a decent distraction at the moment. Looking forward to it, I reckon we can get a draw if Socky Bollocks is knackered after his England exploits.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
not without looking up. bit crap isnt it. i blame the internationals, i think, they are so low profile im not sure.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Football feels like watching live animation of a FIFA game atm so tbh it could be like selecting your opponent randomly with the triangle button..

Also does it really matter as we’ll only contrive to carve out many chances and not take any of them? :jester:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Normally I’m not a supporter of man marking but I think with grealish because of his exceptional ability to run at players , get past them and lay off a killer pass & the way most of villas attacks go through him , it would be prudent to consider that . Man marking him the whole game if done well , would substantially improve our chances of getting a positive result in my humble opinion.

What do people think ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Normally I’m not a supporter of man marking but I think with grealish because of his exceptional ability to run at players , get past them and lay off a killer pass & the way most of villas attacks go through him , it would be prudent to consider that . Man marking him the whole game if done well , would substantially improve our chances of getting a positive result in my humble opinion.

What do people think ?

By ‘positive result’ do you mean a plucky 2-1 defeat ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here