Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnson self isolating after contact with Covid-19 positive MP

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone else feel that people Carrie Symmons Princess Nut Nut are somewhat misogynistic?

MP Caroline Nokes was on C4 news just now talking about politics in general and Johnson's wonderful plans for Brexit and levelling up the British economy and she was asked about Carrie and her possible influence .... she said along the lines of "well Carrie is a strong willed person and that is why the press is vilifying her because they are scared of women with views " Surely she is merely the current fiancé of our current prime Minister, have I missed something ?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
MP Caroline Nokes was on C4 news just now talking about politics in general and Johnson's wonderful plans for Brexit and levelling up the British economy and she was asked about Carrie and her possible influence .... she said along the lines of "well Carrie is a strong willed person and that is why the press is vilifying her because they are scared of women with views " Surely she is merely the current fiancé of our current prime Minister, have I missed something ?

The Misogyny I was pointing out, at a guess.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Wow, a Tory on C4 News, central office finally out of their sulk after they refused to let his Dad take part in an election debate on climate change

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wow, a Tory on C4 News, central office finally out of their sulk after they refused to let his Dad take part in an election debate on climate change

There were in fact two Tory MP's on there ! If you can get it on catch up it was quite interesting the level of brainwashing they must have had before being put up for interview, they both came out with some real howlers and managed to keep a straight face, One came back with a retort about the " Conservatives being a national party " I chortled a little before saying " not in Scotland you are ! "..... Funnily enough i saw the clip of Hancock being interviewed for Good Morning with Piers Moron ... Moron asked " did you support the boycott of ITV Minister ?" .... answer there came none other than " Look I've come here to answer your questions...." to which Moron replied " I've just asked you one ! "

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There were in fact two Tory MP's on there ! If you can get it on catch up it was quite interesting the level of brainwashing they must have had before being put up for interview, they both came out with some real howlers and managed to keep a straight face, One came back with a retort about the " Conservatives being a national party " I chortled a little before saying " not in Scotland you are ! "..... Funnily enough i saw the clip of Hancock being interviewed for Good Morning with Piers Moron ... Moron asked " did you support the boycott of ITV Minister ?" .... answer there came none other than " Look I've come here to answer your questions...." to which Moron replied " I've just
asked you one ! "

Yes I heard the term "one nation Tory" used to describe Johnson. But in the post Conservative and Unionist party era what does "one nation" actually mean, just English I guess...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
So he isolated - correctly.

Got test saying he’s not got covid after 4/5 days

Still staying in isolation for the 14 days

Ridiculous

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't wish it on him at all!!! It would just be karma for someone who profits and benefits off of deliberately destroying the lives of millions. If that don't make you smile then you have no soul.

i honestly don't think he has a clue what he's doing , the worst thing about the bloke is he won't just admit it .........he has been led up the garden path with bad advice from associates and he is now , pants down in the veggie patch ....pissing on the strawberries.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
So he isolated - correctly.

Got test saying he’s not got covid after 4/5 days

Still staying in isolation for the 14 days

Ridiculous

You didn't specify which was ridiculous, the rules or the person making them :wink:

Last edited:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Well I know Boris won't be in Parliament for a few days but I hear Jeremy been isolated permanently ???
Regards
DF

You being daft again? I hope so or you'll need to be carted off to America to live with all the other idiots who don't understand a democratic process.

Corbyn has been elected as an MP. He has the right to attend Parliament to represent his constituency whether he is a member of the Labour Party or not.
He has been reinstated as a member of the Labour Party.

Kier "Tory in a red tie" Starmer may decide to withdraw the Labour whip from Corbyn but all that means in reality is that he can vote with his own conscience and not have to follow the party line (which Corbyn has done throughout his political career anyway).

Hope that's not difficult to understand (but I fear it may be!)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
You being daft again? I hope so or you'll need to be carted off to America to live with all the other idiots who don't understand a democratic process.

Corbyn has been elected as an MP. He has the right to attend Parliament to represent his constituency whether he is a member of the Labour Party or not.

Kier "Tory in a red tie" Starmer may decide to withdraw the Labour whip from Corbyn but all that means in reality is that he can vote with his own conscience and not have to follow the party line (which Corbyn has done throughout his political career anyway).

Are you being patronising again?

Jan 30, 2008

Well that's different to what I've heard but hey you know best ,What a disgrace that bloke is though yet some people on here want to call Boris out over self isolating ,mugs
Regards
DF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here