Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnson self isolating after contact with Covid-19 positive MP

Jan 30, 2008
If I can wear a mask in the office in a meeting room even though we are two meters apart then Boris can as well. If he hasn’t got the sense to take these precautions then what the **** is he doing.

He is already caught it once because he didn’t follow the rules, you would have thought he’d know better. He’s worse than a school kid.

Trying whataboutism on this is quite frankly a stupid and just about deflection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has he got covid 19 ???
Regards
DF

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No he is not, just refer to him that way. There are a lot of sore heads on NSC for the next 3yrs who want to blame everything on the government. I'm not one of them. Maybe look at the uni students and other leftist leaning groups who have continued to go out and have marches to boot. Then they blame the government when they catch it. Simples don't break the rules and stick to them like i and many others do

This is a very silly post.

Oh look, ppf is backing you up. Point proved. :)

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Boris is feeling fitter than a butchers dog

Jolly good news

And how many of his sexual partners and his offspring feel He has the morals of one too?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Boris is feeling fitter than a butchers dog

Jolly good news

And how many of his sexual partners and his offspring feel He has the morals of one too?

Bit insulting to the butcher's dog tbf.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Any chance of consigning this to the Bear Pit. Must admit I despair of NSC when these threads start.....

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Of course we don't know what they were doing and whether it was essential or not. Johnson may have been performing a Root Canal filling, checking for fractures or unexpected swellings :)sick:) or performing an eye test ?

But, just between you and me, I think they were probably talking.

Now I personally would use Zoom the middle of a 21st century pandemic but maybe, like my elderly Mother, he's a complete technophobe :wink:
Tbh, I can't think of many reasons why he could not have used zoom. What's the chances it was a highly sensitive meeting that could affect national security? Zero?

My other 2 points were correct.

And the poster mentioning he can use a mask in a meeting, the point is it is not law to wear one. And he has not caught covid, again, and is continuing to work, so this is all a mute point really.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Tbh, I can't think of many reasons why he could not have used zoom. What's the chances it was a highly sensitive meeting that could affect national security? Zero?

My other 2 points were correct.

And the poster mentioning he can use a mask in a meeting, the point is it is not law to wear one. And he has not caught covid, again, and is continuing to work, so this is all a mute point really.

Moot point.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/m...able question, an issue,or the egg came first.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If I can wear a mask in the office in a meeting room even though we are two meters apart then Boris can as well. If he hasn’t got the sense to take these precautions then what the **** is he doing.

He is already caught it once because he didn’t follow the rules, you would have thought he’d know better. He’s worse than a school kid.

Trying whataboutism on this is quite frankly a stupid and just about deflection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the bit that makes me angry. As an accountant ever since Lockdown 1 ended all of my face to face time with clients has been with both of us wearing masks and socially distanced. Why the hell isn't Boris masked up when he meets someone from outside 10 Downing, Street? That's 5 people unmasked in the same room with the windows closed at a time when the pandemic is running rampant through the country. What the f*ck is going on?!?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Of course we don't know what they were doing and whether it was essential or not. Johnson may have been performing a Root Canal filling, checking for fractures or unexpected swellings :)sick:) or performing an eye test ?

But, just between you and me, I think they were probably talking.

Now I personally would use Zoom the middle of a 21st century pandemic but maybe, like my elderly Mother, he's a complete technophobe :wink:
Seems like Jennifer Arcuri's late night tech lessons with Johnson have been in vain?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Masks are not required when meeting someone to do with work, it's in shops.
Clearly social distancing.
How do you know it is a non - essential meeting?

I think the issue is that during this pandemic, visits to No 10 should be only if absolutely necessary. Hate him or dislike him, he is our PM and needs to be kept safe. I am not sure that any doctor would guarantee him free from reinfection risk. He would have to self isolate even if he had worn a mask for that meeting.

It is undeniably embarrassing but equally, not surprising.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is the bit that makes me angry. As an accountant ever since Lockdown 1 ended all of my face to face time with clients has been with both of us wearing masks and socially distanced. Why the hell isn't Boris masked up when he meets someone from outside 10 Downing, Street? That's 5 people unmasked in the same room with the windows closed at a time when the pandemic is running rampant through the country. What the f*ck is going on?!?

And then they expect millions of people to understand and follow the "rules" which either don't apply to the likes of them, or make no sense whatsoever.

It's not good enough for [MENTION=19881]Birdie Boy[/MENTION] to say "well it's not the law" to wear masks in an indoor work environment where a number of people are in attendance. It's common sense.

If people can't see the damage that is done by idiots like Johnson and Cummings blatantly flouting the very things which can control the pandemic then they are either blinded by their political persuasions, very VERY stupid or both.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why? I am not responsible for thousands of deaths the last time I looked. Money over people is his approach. He does not care about us do why care about him?

There's plenty of people I don't really care about but none that I would wish a deadly virus on. It certainly says more about you than Johnson.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Why? I am not responsible for thousands of deaths the last time I looked. Money over people is his approach. He does not care about us do why care about him?

You’ve had 4 months worth of bans in just over a year for being an odious troll and a general arse, nothing you say holds any credibility with me son.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here