Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnson self isolating after contact with Covid-19 positive MP

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“On Thursday Mr Johnson spent about 35 minutes with Tory MP Lee Anderson, who lost his sense of taste the next day.”

I’d suggest he lost his sense of taste a day earlier.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
“On Thursday Mr Johnson spent about 35 minutes with Tory MP Lee Anderson, who lost his sense of taste the next day.”

I’d suggest he lost his sense of taste a day earlier.
This!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Once again, the powers-that-be fail to lead by example. One rule for them, another for us.

Take a look at the meeting photo. No masks, in a room for 35mins, no social distancing, non-essential meeting in person etc.

However, this is par for the course for the nasty self interested buffoon. Johnson has done a lot worse and will do a lot worse than this particular failing.

I doubt he’ll catch it again but it might put his latest muse off for a while.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Once again, the powers-that-be fail to lead by example. One rule for them, another for us.

Take a look at the meeting photo. No masks, in a room for 35mins, no social distancing, non-essential meeting in person etc.

However, this is par for the course for the nasty self interested buffoon. Johnson has done a lot worse and will do a lot worse than this particular failing.

I doubt he’ll catch it again but it might put his latest musician off for a while.

Corrected for you.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've just read this

Boris Johnson has said his body “is bursting with antibodies” after he was forced into self-isolation on Sunday night

What sort of fool would introduce rules that force the UK PM into self-isolation when he's full of antibodies .................... oh

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Apparently, Princess Nut Nuts is in the clear, Johnson has to self isolate AWAY from her, time to chillax to a few series of Friends or GoT ... whichever seems more appropriate.

Are you saying that (Groans internally) Carrie doesn't live there anymore?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've just read this

Boris Johnson has said his body “is bursting with antibodies” after he was forced into self-isolation on Sunday night

What sort of fool would introduce rules that force the UK PM into self-isolation when he's full of antibodies .................... oh

Bursting like Mr Creosote?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

35 mins with our northern hard man? If you sleep with dogs you will catch fleas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LmS9CzAY_s

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's yet another scene from the Thick of it, playing out for real. You can picture the scene, Johnson and Princess Nut Nut curled up on the sofa.

Johnson : 'Oops I did it again. I've been hanging around with someone who just tested positive for Covid and I ignored all those silly rules'.
Princess Nut Nut : Well here's your opportunity to show your empathy with the British people. Say you're as fit as a fiddle, you're full of antibodies, but you have to stick to the same silly old rules as everyone else and self-isolate. It distances you from that nasty Cummings and makes you look normal'

Now normally at this point Cummings would intercede.

Cummings: How many f***ing times do I have to tell you Johnson, you f***ing moron. You were the f***ing **** that introduced those f***ing rules. If you say that everyone will know you're a f***ing moron. FFS

But without Cummings

Johnson : Sounds wonderful Darling. Can you write that down for me ? :shootself

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

Masks are not required when meeting someone to do with work, it's in shops.
Clearly social distancing.
How do you know it is a non - essential meeting?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Anything to knock Boris. My wife had to self isolate as advised by the App, trouble is it doesn't advise where it happened just to isolate for 7 days.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Masks are not required when meeting someone to do with work, it's in shops.
Clearly social distancing.
How do you know it is a non - essential meeting?

Of course we don't know what they were doing and whether it was essential or not. Johnson may have been performing a Root Canal filling, checking for fractures or unexpected swellings :)sick:) or performing an eye test ?

But, just between you and me, I think they were probably talking.

Now I personally would use Zoom the middle of a 21st century pandemic but maybe, like my elderly Mother, he's a complete technophobe :wink:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anything to knock Boris. My wife had to self isolate as advised by the App, trouble is it doesn't advise where it happened just to isolate for 7 days.

Boris? He's not your mate. Did you call the previous PM, Theresa?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Boris? He's not your mate. Did you call the previous PM, Theresa?

No he is not, just refer to him that way. There are a lot of sore heads on NSC for the next 3yrs who want to blame everything on the government. I'm not one of them. Maybe look at the uni students and other leftist leaning groups who have continued to go out and have marches to boot. Then they blame the government when they catch it. Simples don't break the rules and stick to them like i and many others do

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's yet another scene from the Thick of it, playing out for real. You can picture the scene, Johnson and Princess Nut Nut curled up on the sofa.

Johnson : 'Oops I did it again. I've been hanging around with someone who just tested positive for Covid and I ignored all those silly rules'.
Princess Nut Nut : Well here's your opportunity to show your empathy with the British people. Say you're as fit as a fiddle, you're full of antibodies, but you have to stick to the same silly old rules as everyone else and self-isolate. It distances you from that nasty Cummings and makes you look normal'

Now normally at this point Cummings would intercede.

Cummings: How many f***ing times do I have to tell you Johnson, you f***ing moron. You were the f***ing **** that introduced those f***ing rules. If you say that everyone will know you're a f***ing moron. FFS

But without Cummings

Johnson : Sounds wonderful Darling. Can you write that down for me ? :shootself

BJ attempts to regain the moral high ground and put clear distance between the New Order and the Cummings Regime with the simple stage-managed press statement 'The Prime Minister is following the rules and self-isolating'. Public are being played. At least they would be, if anyone much cared anymore

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
No he is not, just refer to him that way. There are a lot of sore heads on NSC for the next 3yrs who want to blame everything on the government. I'm not one of them. Maybe look at the uni students and other leftist leaning groups who have continued to go out and have marches to boot. Then they blame the government when they catch it. Simples don't break the rules and stick to them like i and many others do

If I can wear a mask in the office in a meeting room even though we are two meters apart then Boris can as well. If he hasn’t got the sense to take these precautions then what the **** is he doing.

He is already caught it once because he didn’t follow the rules, you would have thought he’d know better. He’s worse than a school kid.

Trying whataboutism on this is quite frankly a stupid and just about deflection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Don't believe all you read in the papers. My granddaughter is at uni, and have been threatened with fines and being expelled if they break the rules.

Why is it the leftist leaning groups you are accusing of going on marches? From reports I have seen, it seems to be older brexit party types who are protesting about wearing masks and Keep Britain Free.
I don't see many students in Bristol attacking the police.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here