Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnson self isolating after contact with Covid-19 positive MP

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In 2 weeks time he'll accidentally lick another Covid sufferer and with a heavy heart be forced back to self isolation.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Oh please let him get it again. Would be one of the few good things this year.
If you mean let him have to claim to have had it twice... then yes.

To actually have it twice.... not so good... we don't want 'getting it twice' to become too much of a common medical occurrence.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Oh please let him get it again. Would be one of the few good things this year.

not really, high profile confirmation that reinfection occurs will make our response to the virus much stricter. add to that wishing a life threatening disease on anyone is pretty shitty thing.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I do wonder what "Labour Camp" Lee and Bojo were discussing?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Good way to duck Nut Nuts and No Deal scrutiny.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
not really, high profile confirmation that reinfection occurs will make our response to the virus much stricter. add to that wishing a life threatening disease on anyone is pretty shitty thing.

This, basically. Don’t get me wrong, as a political leader I find Johnson self serving and grossly incompetent, however I’d stop well short of wishing severe illness on the bloke.

Put to one side his status, he is still someone’s son, husband, father. I’m hoping and praying everyone I hold dear escapes serious illness in the coming months - to simultaneously wish ill on someone else would be crass.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If she has any sense she'll decamp to the conservatory and not have to endure the fat oaf bouncing up and down on her for a fortnight.
Apparently, Princess Nut Nuts is in the clear, Johnson has to self isolate AWAY from her, time to chillax to a few series of Friends or GoT ... whichever seems more appropriate.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Instead of Self Isolation. Can he not just get a Test to see if he has contracted the Virus again. And if he hasn't. Surely he can continue working. That's what people working for the NHS are doing.

If anyone else had as much holiday and sick leave. They would have been hauled before a Tribunal and sacked by now.

Him and his Pal Donald. They seem to love the Status and Power that go with their jobs. But they both seem a bit " workshy "

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Funny. I joked when the Cummings shit was hitting the fan last week that Boris would probably go AWOL
again. And here we are!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here