Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Official match thread: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Starting shortly on ITV.

Who else is looking forward to it this year?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We're watching. We hate that Kunnt Vernon Kaye. And that silly prat out of Coronation Street.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ah Fukk, that wankpuffin Ritchie is there too.

Get in there mo.

Rather hoping they throw ****ing Ritchie out of the chopper without a parachute.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What will the eating trials entail?

Badger's aris.
Cock of fox.
Squirrel lungs.

I feel hungry now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have not checked the full list but fully expect plenty of no marks as usual, Someone from a girl/boy band, couple of " actors" from Geordie Shore/Hollyoaks or TOWIE, one possible " controversial " character and a fit bird with great norks. Same old.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Have not checked the full list but fully expect plenty of no marks as usual, Someone from a girl/boy band, couple of " actors" from Geordie Shore/Hollyoaks or TOWIE, one possible " controversial " character and a fit bird with great norks. Same old.

November in Wales removes the possibility of great-norks-eye-candy somewhat.

I won't be tuning in,

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Not a great fan of reality TV in general, but the missus loves Celebrity and it’s at least one I can just about tolerate (much more so than Love Island anyway).

Intriguing this year in so much as they’ve had to completely reinvent the show in order to get it on. Have to say, it’s quite an impressive looking set they’ve got. It will be interesting to see whether, if this year is a commercial success, they ditch the Aussie jungle in favour of the presumably less expensive Welsh castle.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Worst but so far is Farah introducing himself as SIR Mo Farah, quickly followed by an even more lame example of bigging herself up with that disabled woman referring to herself as MBE.

Juat leave the bragging at the door ffs. No-one cares.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can't believe this is still going. I thought it had been dropped years ago. Used to quite enjoy it.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Beverly Callard. one more facelift and she'll have a beard.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't believe this is still going. I thought it had been dropped years ago. Used to quite enjoy it.

Still quite a big earner for ITV, though much diluted these days, very few genuine " Big Hitter " celebs now. The intake tonight was very light, I think we are relying on the two traditional late arrival celebrities to beef it up a bit if possible.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here