Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I think we'll bring him back, but he won't play till February. Like Mac Allister did, he'll need time to adjust.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not good enough. Very average performances in Belgium wont take you to the PL.

How many times have you seen him play? I am guessing near zero if not zero live games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Only if he gets one as a Christmas present.

He's already got one!!

Percy.png

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
How many times have you seen him play? I am guessing near zero if not zero live games.

Once this season (Club Brugge - Anderlecht), a couple of times last season. Club Brugge made the choice not to extend the loan despite starting off well and being described as "made for Philippe Clements type of football". Any time - and it happens quite a lot - some South African fan pops up over at Reddit asking their fans about their superstar, people either say he is not very good with a few good moments (Brugge fans) or that he is good enough for current level Anderlecht but that they cant see him going to a bigger league. The stats sites, while never telling the whole story, rates him as average.

Sure, I could be wrong about him as Ive not seen that much but I would be very, very surprised to see him "return" in January. I know that the option is baked into his loan deal though, so if it were to happen there would be no need to pay anything to get him back early.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I didn’t make a dumb assessment based on zero knowledge.

to be fair , the knowledge you can asses is stats

54 games in Belgium ( half in the Belgium second division )
13 goals

If he had those stats at age 18/19 you could argue a case a bit more. At age 26 in his peak. That suggests pretty strongly he wont make the step up as a premier league striker

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here