Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Feast of football on Sky today

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thought I would have a look at what options were on Sky today. International weekend normally means a chance for some League One or League Two games. But not for Sky today.

2pm San Marino v Gibraltar
5pm Cyprus v Luxembourg

:ffsparr:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd have been up for some noddy league action as well. Aren't almost all the Internationals available via the red button though ?

Ah well, I'll still stick an acca on for both teams to score for a bit of soccerbingo this afty, while I keep an eye on the golf. Tinnies in the fridge. Nobody allowed round. Lovely.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thought I would have a look at what options were on Sky today. International weekend normally means a chance for some League One or League Two games. But not for Sky today.

5pm Cyprus v Luxembourg

Phew! Crisis averted! WherestheMatch.com has both those Clash Of Titans starting at 2.00pm

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What a treat

My jobs list should be a lot shorter by the time the Zefarelly Arms opens @6

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As an aside, its RIDICULOUS that on International weekend, Sky choose to completely ignore the EFL, when L1 and L2 clubs are desperate for a bit of bonus cash. Last night they showed Bolton v Salford - that'll be the Salford who are backed by several millionaire owners. Nice one. :facepalm: And now there's a weekend blackout on our lower leagues when the top two leagues aren't even playing.

Pathetic.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

5pm Cyprus v Luxembourg

Don't understand why you're not watching Portugal v France 7.45pm on Sky Football

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Don't understand why you're not watching Portugal v France 7.45pm on Sky Football

Because that didn't fit my narrative of not showing a lower league game today - showing this dross instead. :)

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
The FA have missed a massive opportunity. this weekend . They could have moved the FA cup round one to this weekend. and given it more publicity .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The FA have missed a massive opportunity. this weekend . They could have moved the FA cup round one to this weekend. and given it more publicity .

Doubt they are allowed to do that. UEFA usually wont allow any competitions that steals publicity from their own tournaments etc.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

5pm Cyprus v Luxembourg

Cyprus v Luxembourg interests me.

When I was young Luxembourg were everyone's whipping boys but their results over the last 4 years took me by surprise so I sort of wonder who plays for them and what level their players are playing at.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Cyprus v Luxembourg interests me.

When I was young Luxembourg were everyone's whipping boys but their results over the last 4 years took me by surprise so I sort of wonder who plays for them and what level their players are playing at.
Luxembourg might of been the most boring country I’ve ever visited.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Phew! Crisis averted! WherestheMatch.com has both those Clash Of Titans starting at 2.00pm

I'm surprised you have re-entered the earth's orbit after the other night's excitement :wink: :thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What a treat

My jobs list should be a lot shorter by the time the Zefarelly Arms opens @6

Where is this establishment of which you make mention? I could do with trying a different pub tonight.

By the way l do admire your avatar, it contains two objects of which l am very fond.

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Settled down watching England v Georgia on Amazon I have noticed that the picture on amazon is far better than anything we have had from sky HD in the past

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Luxembourg might of been the most boring country I’ve ever visited.

I liked it when I went. But I went to a lake resort to Wind Surf and Water Ski.

Around the Central Station shocked me. I was expecting it to be beautiful nice and clean but it was full of Drug Addicts and people begging.

I know that's not abnormal for large city stations but I had a picture in my mind before I went there that Luxembourg City would be like a sort of Disney World type Castle City. It most certainly was not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here