Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Mo Salah

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Attended his brothers wedding in Egypt I think . Can’t blame him for going but from the videos clearly large numbers of people were there and no social distancing. Shame his isolation period doesn’t cover our game !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shame he didn't wait a couple of weeks.

Liverpool with no defenders or strikers and we might have nicked a point.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They have some issues. TAA, Fabinho, Salah, van Dijk, Gomez all injured/sick, and Alisson and Firmino might also need to self-isolate as one of the Brazilian players got sick.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They have some issues. TAA, Fabinho, Salah, van Dijk, Gomez all injured/sick, and Alisson and Firmino might also need to self-isolate as one of the Brazilian players got sick.

No worries - it's Liverpool - they'll simply request suspension of the PL until they're in better shape.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

I wonder how Lallana feels. At this rate he'd probably have started 20 matches for the Reds this season had he stayed.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wonder how Lallana feels. At this rate he'd probably have started 20 matches for the Reds this season had he stayed.

Maybe he is soaking his bed in various liquids thinking the most negative thoughts he can think about every single part of Brighton & Hove Albion any time he gets the slightest chance to do so.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Hopefully, he’ll be keen to show Klopp why he should have been a regular starter there.

We’ve had some golden seasons from perceived ‘has-beens’ such as Upson, Bridge, Murray & Zamora. We’re on course for two more with England duo Lallana & Welbeck.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Imagine he’s very happy. Back down South, 3 year deal, coaching job at the end of it, already very obviously our best player (IMO) and likely to end up a club legend (as long as he doesn’t get injured, obvs [emoji23][emoji23])

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
At least Salah won't be in full squad training for long before he plays us.

You could saw off one of his legs, put a blindfold on him and spin him round 20 times before he hops on to the pitch and he'd still be more of a finisher than anything we can put in a shirt.

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You could saw off one of his legs, put a blindfold on him and spin him round 20 times before he hops on to the pitch and he's still be more of a finisher than anything we can put in a shirt.
I'm actually going to say with the chances that are created for him, he should be scoring a lot more. Overrated, one footed chelsea reject!:rolleyes:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You could saw off one of his legs, put a blindfold on him and spin him round 20 times before he hops on to the pitch and he's still be more of a diver than anything we can put in a shirt.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here