Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fusion Josh

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was just searching youtube for Barry Butlin's goal for Brighton for the 'best goals' thread and stumbled across this. Haven't watched it yet. A search suggests there is no thread on it (not even from the originator? Surely he's on NSC? ???)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MuCs6z0EyY

Edit, yes, I love Ali J too. Vid presentation a bit manic but quite entertaining :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was just searching youtube for Barry Butlin's goal for Brighton for the 'best goals' thread and stumbled across this. Haven't watched it yet. A search suggests there is no thread on it (not even from the originator? Surely he's on NSC? ???)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MuCs6z0EyY

Edit, yes, I love Ali J too. Vid presentation a bit manic but quite entertaining :lolol:

How much longer does he have left on his ban ?

Think it was at Crawley (friendly) the chant was ‘poor old Fusion, he’s watching at home’ [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
AJ the man to get us out of this rut.

I disagree with 90% of what you post on NSC* but, assuming you're not being sarcastic, I'm #teamJustice on this occasion :lolol: :thumbsup:

*Been waiting months for an opportunity to type that :rolleyes::cheers:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very serious the lad can hit a ball unlike the powder puff shots we’ve been tortured with the last few games.

:bowdown:

Clever deft swift passes too.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I do like watching his vids, especially the promotion one!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Geez, he doesn't 'alf rabbit on!

Indeed. It seems he may be a bit troubled. I am going to request that a mod pull this thread. I'm sorry I started it. Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Indeed. It seems he may be a bit troubled. I am going to request that a mod pull this thread. I'm sorry I started it. Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]

Isn't it just The Albion's equivalent of Arsenal TV, like ,,, err ,,, yer know, blud? Errm ... I mean ... err ...fam, I think. Innit?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I chatted to him one match, he would drive me mad talking away like that in the game...but I like his videos and what's more from our brief chat, I liked him as well. He seems like a good kid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here